All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:03 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

We have members all over and I am sure some others here are watching. Plus, the two Florida teams are in, and the Panthers have two of my favorite ex Gophers on the team. Rau I see is back in the AHL but Nick Bujgstead is playing well at the pro level.

My main team the Wild will have a tough out against Dallas, especially with a lot of their top guys out. We shall see.

If you are not a die hard hockey fan, this is seriously the time of year to watch. Intense play for the full game, bad blood builds, just awesome hockey.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:20 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

NY Rangers fan here. Tough loss tonight without Lundqvist. As with many teams I root for, they made the opposing team's backup look like an all-world player!!

I think NYR-PIT is going to go 7 games. Good luck with MIN. I think all 1st round series will be tough ones with the exception of WAS-PHI.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:27 am 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I wouldn't mind the Rags getting another crack at the cup, but man, having King Henrik out doesn't make it an easy task, especially with Crosby and crew. Brady Skeji is another Gopher in the NHL I love to watch, hopefully he continues to do well for New York.

This first round is going to be brutal, and I agree WSH/PHI is going to more than likely end up a beat down by Washington, but Philly has been stout all year. I hate Dave Hakstol with a passion, but the guy knows how to get the most from his players.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

sorry about the Rags Mel, that is a heartbreaking way to go out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:48 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

thanks, that was pretty embarrassing. I knew Pittsburgh was the better team and playing really well down the stretch, but I thought it would have been a closer series. Then to watch the Islanders knock out Florida made me want to puke! Sorry about MIN.

Oh well, on to the Mets and the draft! I posted on FB thanking the Rangers for clearing out my schedule so I can watch the Mets. LOL.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]