Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject: Re: Craft beer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:55 am 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

I did not taste Craft beer, but It raises my Interest, Maybe I will taste It! :yay:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

I highly recommend anything and everything from Samuel Smith (not Adams!). The Organic Chocolate Stout and Organic Apricot are amazing, great drinking experience.

Southern Tier makes some very flavorful beers. Their Choklat Stout and Creme Brulee are worth trying, if stouts are your thing. They also make a couple of Pumpkin beers if that interests you.

Dogfish Head. If you like very strong beers, Midas Touch is great. They also make excellent IPA's, and this is coming from someone who hates IPA's. And Punkin Ale is one of the best Pumpkin beers around.

For those of you with softer palates, or if you are trying to impress a lady, Lindeman's is my go-to. Their lambic beers are ridiculous! The green apple tastes like a green apple lollipop! The strawberry tastes like strawberry. The schnozberry taste like schnozberry! All joking aside, very flavorful fruity beers, and very light. You won't get much more than a buzz, but if you drink soda you might as well drink a Lindeman's.

Lazy Magnolia, Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale, if you like nutty beers. Thomas Creek Banana Split Stout if you can find it, tastes exactly how it sounds. I can talk about beer all day and I barely consider myself an enthusiast.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:09 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Welcome Martin, great insight!!!

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2