Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Finheaven
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:56 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

I don't know if Dave is friendly with these guys but I felt like posting this here. I very seldom go on FH, I used to years ago but in the past couple years I probably have visited the site a handful of times. So I was talking in their political 'war' forum today and got banned until 2/19 for calling someone princess.

:)

I stopped visiting that site for a reason. It's infested wih stupid knee jerk reactions on game day, and their moderators obviously need to compensate for something in their real world life because they definitely love the power trip over there. I remember the site owner literally calling people who don't donate to the site "free loaders" in a multi paragraph rant on the main Dolphin forum.

Once I get unbanned on the 19th I'm going to log back in one last time to tell the mod to go #@&% himself.

:)

Post subject: Re: Finheaven
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:30 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

That place is a zoo. Waste of bandwidth. Tell them I said the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:40 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Dolphin Dad wrote:

There's too many whiny, emotional children there. Phinfever has its moments, thankfully some of those types of people are gone now, but there's a reason I have twice the amount of posts here regardless of how much busier FH is in comparison. Just straight up stupidity is a common, daily theme over there. A lot of the posters are horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:24 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Agree

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm 
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Dolphin Dad wrote:

There's too many whiny, emotional children there. Phinfever has its moments, thankfully some of those types of people are gone now, but there's a reason I have twice the amount of posts here regardless of how much busier FH is in comparison. Just straight up stupidity is a common, daily theme over there. A lot of the posters are horrible.

We pride ourselves in weeding out the snowflakes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:16 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I don't know if Dave is friendly with these guys but I felt like posting this here. I very seldom go on FH, I used to years ago but in the past couple years I probably have visited the site a handful of times. So I was talking in their political 'war' forum today and got banned until 2/19 for calling someone princess.

2019?

:haha

While the entire site is moderated, there is more leeway allowed on the political forum. Most of our forum is conservative and libertarian, but we have never banned a "snowflake" for whining too loudly. They usually leave because of other reasons;)

As far as FinHeaven, I admire them for their ability to handle so much traffic. I used to be friends with their last owner, but he sold the site a couple of years ago to someone that I have not met. I'm sure the new owner is a decent person. With a site so large I am sure that he entrusts his moderators to do their jobs ... especially since they do it for free.

I do appreciate you guys for your devotion to our site. We are an older group of guys here with a whole lot of Dolphin and life experience to share with each other.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]