View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Cain just needs to get out of the race 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Cain just needs to get out of the race
I was skeptical of the previous accusations against Cain, but the latest one looks to be very legit. You cannot say that you support something and then live something contrary to it.

http://www.mrc.org/biasalert/2011/20111130125509.aspx

Quote:
STEPHANOPOULOS: Let's get right to the woman at the middle of the firestorm right now. Ginger White joins us this morning. Thank you so much, Ms. White. And I want to begin with the fund-raising letter Mr. Cain sent out last night. In it, he calls you a troubled Atlanta businesswoman and says your story is completely false. Your response?

GINGER WHITE: Um, it's very disappointing that he would- that he would call me troubled. And, you know, it's unfortunate. I'm not here to say anything negative about Mr. Cain. I'm only here to state the truth and what's happened in the past.

STEPHANOPOULOS: And what is the truth?

WHITE: Well, to begin, our relationship was on and off for the last 13, 14 years. This was not a consistent love affair that went on every day for the last 14 years. So, he is correct when he made that statement. And as far as I can tell, or what I'm hearing, that is the only thing he has been correct in saying.

STEPHANOPOULOS: He also says he has helped you- Excuse me. He also said he has helped you financially over the past few years. Has he given you money?

WHITE: Yes, he has.

STEPHANOPOULOS: On what occasions?

WHITE: I've received gifts and money for the last two and a half years consistently.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Did he ask for anything in return for that money?

WHITE: No. This was nothing- this was not sex for cash.

STEPHANOPOULOS: One thing I'm struck by is that you've also shown phone records showing at least 61 phone calls over the last several months. Even after the physical relationship ended. And, and, and most strikingly, you just gave us earlier this morning, phone records from October and November, showing multiple texts, back and forth, between cain, just as these other stories about sexual harassment allegations are breaking in the press. He seems to be calling you in late October, on November 2nd. November 3rd. November 4th. November 5th, November 7th. November 8th, 13th, 14th and 18th. He's texting you all month long, all this month!

WHITE: That's correct. Our communication has, you know, just up until last week, when, you know, the leak- several leaks and media- the media was- they were calling my cell phone. They were calling family members. And just up until last week, that was my last contact with Mr. Cain. And you know, the thing is, I can't imagine waking up one morning and deciding to come out with this, if this was not true. This has been a very difficult situation for myself, for my family. And it's nothing that I am proud of. The truth of the matter is-

Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Post Re: Can just needs to get out of the race
His votes would go to Newt, who is my favorite candidate out of this field.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Cain just needs to get out of the race
I said my opinion on Cain before... he's a poor man's Donald Trump. He was only in it to get publicity so he could get his name known and sell more books. But he got caught up in it. The race is better off without him. He was just a distraction.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]