All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25152
Location: Miami, FL
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sectio ... id=7747590

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25511115/detail.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... 15608.html

http://www.newbernsj.com/articles/machi ... voter.html

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 8522
Location: MA
Surprised?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2575
Location: NSW, Australia
It wouldn't surprise me if it was either party. They're both sleazy.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 8522
Location: MA
degs wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if it was either party. They're both sleazy.


If the Republicans were caught it would be the lead story on NBC, CBS and ABC nightly news.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2575
Location: NSW, Australia
Actually there was a story on CNN the other day. I looked for it to repost it here, but couldn't dig it up.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25152
Location: Miami, FL
jammer wrote:
If the Republicans were caught it would be the lead story on NBC, CBS and ABC nightly news.


And if the machines were in a district where the son of the Republican majority leader of the Senate was a commissioner, it would be a national travesty.

But when it's the Democrat majority leader of the Senate and the machines are being monitored by SEIU members, it's just a minor blip in the local rag.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:31 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 8522
Location: MA
Rich wrote:
jammer wrote:
If the Republicans were caught it would be the lead story on NBC, CBS and ABC nightly news.


And if the machines were in a district where the son of the Republican majority leader of the Senate was a commissioner, it would be a national travesty.

But when it's the Democrat majority leader of the Senate and the machines are being monitored by SEIU members, it's just a minor blip in the local rag.


Well don't forget, if not for Harry Reid we'd be in a global depression. His words, not mine.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r