View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3
Last night I was browsing the Playstation Network and noticed that they offer NFL Sunday Ticket. You don't need Direct TV for this although it is still about $300 (3 months @ $80). I'm in Los Angeles so all I get is Raiders and San Diego and need this to get Dolphins games without switching to Direct TV. I ended up getting it but there are problems. The connection seems to be a little bit slow. My internet speed should be fast enough to play games in real time but it seems to buffer allot causing it to freeze until it catches up. This is unwatchable. Right now I don't think that it is worth getting if it is going to be like this all the time especially since you cannot watch the game at a later time. Also I really don't think that sony would have NFL Sunday Ticket like this if it's going to do this to everyone. If anyone else has tried this out and has simular problems it would be nice to know that I'm not the only one that is having problems with it.

Von Chahe

Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]