View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Screw you Nick Satan!!!!! 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Screw you Nick Satan!!!!!
I know all of you hate this guy as much as I do. Now if the Canes can just win tonight it will be a perfect Saturday!!!!

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Re: Screw you Nick Satan!!!!!
Great college coach , already won a natl title at Bama , heads & heels over the guy he replaced at Bama although because of his last name I cannot mention him
What I am saying is get over it , yeah the guy lost today but were you really waiting 1.5 years to make this post? Bama is still probably the best team in the country.
Not defending him as the Dolphin coach BTW , he certainly screwed us but its time to move on.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Let it go. It was 4 Yrs ago. His Miami teams were not very good & his player acquisitions were worse. Be happy he left when he did or Miami would be a worse team today.

Plus he contributed to Miami's 1-15 season.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
His Miami teams were not very good & his player acquisitions were worse. Be happy he left when he did or Miami would be a worse team today.

9-7 and 6-10 after inheriting a 4-12 team isn't bad, and he acquired Ronnie Brown, Channing Crowder, Wes Welker, John Denney, Jason Allen, Matt Roth, WIll Allen, and Andre Goodman...
All of which, other than Welker, contributed to a fine 11-5 playoff season. Saban did not contribute to 1-15...that was 100% Cam Cameron and Randy Meuller...they completely stripped the team of talent and added nothing but stupidity.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:32 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Iowafin wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
His Miami teams were not very good & his player acquisitions were worse. Be happy he left when he did or Miami would be a worse team today.

9-7 and 6-10 after inheriting a 4-12 team isn't bad, and he acquired Ronnie Brown, Channing Crowder, Wes Welker, John Denney, Jason Allen, Matt Roth, WIll Allen, and Andre Goodman...
All of which, other than Welker, contributed to a fine 11-5 playoff season. Saban did not contribute to 1-15...that was 100% Cam Cameron and Randy Meuller...they completely stripped the team of talent and added nothing but stupidity.

Oddly enough I was talking to my friends fiance today and he said he knew a friend who was good friends with Anthony Gonzalez when he was at Ohio State and he was telling them how they used to not let Ted Ginn speak to the media because you couldn't talk to the guy for any decent length of time without him sounding like a complete and total moron.

I was a Ginn fan when he was here, and still root for him, but apparently he's pretty dumb. Which begs the question, how the hell was Cam and company so impressed with him??? lol

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Iowafin wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:

He also put all his eggs in the Culpepper basket, which turned out to be really bad and basically negated any of the good moves he made.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 am

Quote:
I was a Ginn fan when he was here, and still root for him, but apparently he's pretty dumb. Which begs the question, how the hell was Cam and company so impressed with him??? lol

a thread whose topic is to rip Saban segways into ripping Cameron.
we know what Sparanos fate is gonna be around here.
I am still wondering what George Wilson was thinking.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:55 am

Quote:

Because Cam Cameron is best friends with Ted Ginn Sr.... :hithead:

Such a stupid draft pick.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]