All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:05 am 
Snorton Norton
Snorton Norton

I'm not sure who to blame more, the complacent 31 other NFL teams, or the NFL commissioners who have coddled and anointed the Patriots for well over a decade now.

From letting Brady invent the tuck rule, to ignoring the years and years of cheating... all in the name of getting more fans to make the NFL more money.

Well now, after years and years of treating the Patriots differently, and with this last insult to the other 31 teams by getting a friend/judge to eliminate their 4 game suspension....... All of this crap has only emboldened the Patriots. They are playing like they own the NFL. Why are the other 31 teams just laying down and taking this crap?

The NFL is so boring now, I'm not even watching anymore games because it's so freaking boring knowing that the Patriots will win almost every game and will 100% guaranteed win the AFC East every freaking year.

How does anyone really care about NFL if you know 100% who is going to win a division, and probably the entire AFC every single year?

The NFL created this monster, and now they are losing fans because of it.

I'm so sick of the Patriots winning, and I'm so sick of the other 31 teams not doing anything about it. Not one of the other 31 teams will try an out of the box gameplan for them?

What I'm saying is, I think the other teams don't give a crap about winning. If they really wanted to win, they would ...

1. Actually complain on record about the Patriots cheating in the past and demand resolution. They never ever officially went on record demanding punishment.

2. Actually come up with a creative game plan to attack Brady's boring a.s.s. quick release short pass bullcrap that is boring the freak out of me.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]