View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ravens will have just three wide receivers 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Ravens will have just three wide receivers
It looks like the Ravens are going to give the Dolphins a large helping of the running game and passes to the tight end. Since the Ravens offensive line is as poor as Miami's, maybe they are adjusting to what they can do.

Quote:
Ravens will have just three wide receivers Sunday

Ravens wide receivers Marlon Brown (thigh) and Jacoby Jones (knee) are inactive for Sunday’s game at Miami.

This leaves the Ravens with just three active wideouts for Sunday: Torrey Smith, Tandon Doss and Deonte Thompson.

The Ravens released wide receiver Brandon Stokley on Saturday to re-sign tight end Billy Bajema. The addition of Bajema gives the Ravens three tight ends, with Ed Dickson and Dallas Clark the other options at the position.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... rs-sunday/

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Ravens will have just three wide receivers
Dave, after what New Orleans did to get Daren Sproles into wide open space last week, Ray Rice could be twice as deadly. I sure hope our defensive scheme is ready because I expect the Ravens to lean on Rice heavily today or at least try.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: Ravens will have just three wide receivers
Finhead34 wrote:
Dave, after what New Orleans did to get Daren Sproles into wide open space last week, Ray Rice could be twice as deadly. I sure hope our defensive scheme is ready because I expect the Ravens to lean on Rice heavily today or at least try.

Hopefully Croyle earns his money and has made some adjustments. Ray Rice hasn't put up great numbers this year, but he's deadly in open space. His OL has been a real disappointment for anyone who has him on their fantasy team.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]