View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Did WE win? 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Did WE win?
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Post Re: Did WE win?
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

MdDolfan wrote:
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!

Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.

Atlanta is a very good ball club. I will take a win. Beat Atlanta, even more eyes will be opened.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Rock Sexton wrote:
MdDolfan wrote:

Phins Up!!!!

Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.

The win matters but I think everybody likes to be respected. RT beat Luck head to head and he's not getting the coverage he deserves. We earned that win so the league needs to start recognizing this team.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

TommyNoleFin wrote:

Yeah, but can they handle Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Roddy's pretty worthless right now with that high ankle sprain.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Julio is a freak and needs to be doubled

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Ha! Michael Irvin loves us. Everyone else on NFL Network is afraid to say that Miami is the best in the East when asked. They don't want to offend their beloved Patriots. (That's fine and dandy)

But Irvin walked right up to the camera, got an extreme close up of his face and said "YES" they are the best in the East. He cracks me up. I know alot of people hate him, but I think he's funny. And I can tell he's a Dolphin fan. He always gives Miami respect. So does Sapp. Florida boys.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]