View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Did WE win? 
Author Message
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 775
Post Did WE win?
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:53 pm
Profile
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1055
Post Re: Did WE win?
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5044
Post Re: Did WE win?
MdDolfan wrote:
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 3236
Location: Columbia, SC
Post Re: Did WE win?
TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.


Atlanta is a very good ball club. I will take a win. Beat Atlanta, even more eyes will be opened.

_________________
Image


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 775
Post Re: Did WE win?
Rock Sexton wrote:
MdDolfan wrote:
.....because it doesn't seem like it after watching the "highlights" All I see is Footage of the Colts offense and all I hear is how Luck lost but not Tannehill won! We beat the Colts but the highlights are full of Lucks throws. We are sill not getting respect but a 4pm nationally televised Falcons game can change that I hope.

Phins Up!!!!


Does it matter?

We won. That's what does. The rest doesn't matter, like the woman who gets her hair done and complains that nobody complimented her on it.


The win matters but I think everybody likes to be respected. RT beat Luck head to head and he's not getting the coverage he deserves. We earned that win so the league needs to start recognizing this team.


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Did WE win?
TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Dolphins better win that one, and do it convincingly. I think after dealing with Luck, this front seven can handle Matt Ryan.


Yeah, but can they handle Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White?


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm
Profile
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5181
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Did WE win?
Roddy's pretty worthless right now with that high ankle sprain.


Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm
Profile
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5356
Post Re: Did WE win?
Julio is a freak and needs to be doubled


Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:03 pm
Profile
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5181
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Did WE win?
Ha! Michael Irvin loves us. Everyone else on NFL Network is afraid to say that Miami is the best in the East when asked. They don't want to offend their beloved Patriots. (That's fine and dandy)

But Irvin walked right up to the camera, got an extreme close up of his face and said "YES" they are the best in the East. He cracks me up. I know alot of people hate him, but I think he's funny. And I can tell he's a Dolphin fan. He always gives Miami respect. So does Sapp. Florida boys.


Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Kev1321, phinsfanmel and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.