View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dolphins worked out Da'Rick Rodgers. 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Dolphins worked out Da'Rick Rodgers.
Quote:
I really hope he matures and lights up the NFL. Frankly I'm beginning to think Philben is lazy & does not want player he might actually have to coach up.

:) What a joke! Get a grip man..And it's Philbin

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:51 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Btw, it's kind of amusing that 24/7 Chris Hogan beat out Rogers for the final WR spot. LOL

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:55 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
We will see. He may be out of the NFL is a couple of yrs. Another story of lost talent, but I've watched the guy play. He is more that talented enough for the NFL, especially for a team like Miami when Hartline is the No. 2 guy

Quote:
I'm starting to think that this is more about your hatred of Hartline than it is giving Rogers a chance. LOL

Wes Welker 1st 5 years 0,1,8,3,4 tds..The guy is a bum! :hithead:
Keyshon Johnson
Quote:
The two-time Pro Bowl receiver spent the first four seasons of his career with the New York Jets, who routinely threw to him in the end zone and when games were on the line.
His final catch Sunday gave him 93 this year, a career high, but was his first touchdown

Last edited by Kev1321 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:58 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

I really hope he matures and lights up the NFL. Frankly I'm beginning to think Philben is lazy & does not want player he might actually have to coach up.

There's an old Air Force saying that you can't polish a turd and most of these cuts, character guys are just that....turds. Harper will be cut sooner or later like most of the practice guys. Take Binns last year, he has talent, too much depth we heard all the excuses regarding how good he was and how dumb the Bengals are for waiving him. Fast forward, he's done, cut. Not on IR, no one else "claimed" him this year. Why? Sucks....

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Makchell wrote:
Miami overpaid for Avg talent in Hartline, but yet will not role the dice on a much talented Wr for cheap. It ticks me off.

This is true. I also wonder why don't we draft a receiver? We drafted a DE which is fine since it will improve the secondary, but then we go ahead and draft an injured DB?

What made me mad this year was that Quinton Patton kept falling into the middle rounds and we never took him, Perfect fit for us and it wouldnt have cost a high pick to get him. We don't make these moves every year. Now he's breaking out with Kaepernick.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:03 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

What made me mad this year was that Quinton Patton kept falling into the middle rounds and we never took him, Perfect fit for us and it wouldnt have cost a high pick to get him. We don't make these moves every year. Now he's breaking out with Kaepernick.

Man, he looks good. That's thinking outside the box to me my friend. Take a WR in the draft especially someone like Patton.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:05 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:

I'm actually kind've shocked they did something to make you mad! lol

All I know was I was pounding on the table for Ireland to draft a WR. I still think it was boneheaded not to.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Rock Sexton wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

I'm actually kind've shocked they did something to make you mad! lol

All I know was I was pounding on the table for Ireland to draft a WR. I still think it was boneheaded not to.

Not sure why I have this "Homer" label. I just call it like I see it. Good or bad.
I usually hate the way we draft.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:15 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:
There's an old Air Force saying that you can't polish a turd and most of these cuts, character guys are just that....turds.
Most,not all. If a team does not seek these guys out then they will never know. Miami cut Wade Smith & he made the PB this past year. Sucks, I tell ya.

Makchell wrote:
Harper will be cut sooner or later like most of the practice guys.
Only time will tell.

Makchell wrote:
Take Binns last year, he has talent, too much depth we heard all the excuses regarding how good he was and how dumb the Bengals are for waiving him. Fast forward, he's done, cut. Not on IR, no one else "claimed" him this year. Why? Sucks....

He is on the IR, so I'm not real sure what you are referring to.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Makchell wrote:

Man, he looks good. That's thinking outside the box to me my friend. Take a WR in the draft especially someone like Patton.

It looks like we did pretty good in the 4th ourselves.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:20 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

He is on the IR, so I'm not real sure what you are referring to.

Yep, you're right, sorry, I didn't see where we resigned him after he cleared waivers.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

It looks like we did pretty good in the 4th ourselves.

Sims looks good, but anybody know about Jelani Jenkins?

The fact I'm having to ask is bothersome enough. Patton certainly could have filled the 5th WR spot.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2