Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 
 Post subject: Patriots Cheat Again?
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
"As you know, it's not the most, like, let's say 'unaggressive' sport. Right? Football. Like, he had a concussion last year,"

Gisele referring to Tom Brady who according to the NFL has not been listed on an injury report with a concussion going back to 2003.

Something stinks in suberbia

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ast-season

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:04 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

#@&% Gisele. I call her Gazele because she looks more like the beast than a model.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:13 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Cheating again? Well, they seem to get caught doing it more than any other team.

:haha

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 pm 
Phinfever Moderator - Pick 'em Champ

Still say those footballs looked smaller at the start of the 3rd quarter in the super bowl.
And that Giselle ... well she certainly is no Lauren Tannehill.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:42 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

FINesse wrote:

I think most here would agree Lauren isn't anything special either. At least she stays in her lane though and isn't an overglorifed, overpaid, retarded piece of meat.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

FINesse wrote:
Still say those footballs looked smaller at the start of the 3rd quarter in the super bowl.

So am I to believe that you condone cheating because they are a good team and win a lot? Seems like you always defend them and minimize or mock the fact that they get caught cheating like it's no big deal. Perhaps I'm off base though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:20 pm 

As far as this story goes. While it might lead to marital problems it should not lead to NFL problems. I am sure every NFL team (excluding the Dolphins of course) hides a star player from concussion protocol from time to time.
And for the record I think if as a fan you think deflate gate had a bearing on that Colt game you are seriously fooling yourself and are just jaded.
Now spygate was worse and will remain a cloud over them but will not change any bearing how they are looked upon.
As a realist Dolphin fan I just look at my team and wonder why given 15 years we could not step up. Jets and Bills fans should be doing the same thing. It sure beats whining.
If you want to look at the one BS thing that propelled them than look at the tuck rule.
Would this dynasty have taken place without it?
Now you can go ahead and kill me for this OPINION instead of offering up a reasonable reply. Its what I have come to expect here and would not expect anything else.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Deflate gate had a bearing on the Raven game.. They told the Colts to keep an eye on the balls.

And I'm sure many others in the past, including the tuck rule game.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:34 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
FINesse wrote:

I think most here would agree Lauren isn't anything special either. At least she stays in her lane though and isn't an overglorifed, overpaid, retarded piece of meat.

I think they are both pretty ladies, although Gisele isn't my type. What I like about Lauren is that she fishes and loves guns. What a lady! I'll bet she's a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:58 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

FINesse wrote:
As far as this story goes. While it might lead to marital problems it should not lead to NFL problems. I am sure every NFL team (excluding the Dolphins of course) hides a star player from concussion protocol from time to time.
And for the record I think if as a fan you think deflate gate had a bearing on that Colt game you are seriously fooling yourself and are just jaded.
Now spygate was worse and will remain a cloud over them but will not change any bearing how they are looked upon.
As a realist Dolphin fan I just look at my team and wonder why given 15 years we could not step up. Jets and Bills fans should be doing the same thing. It sure beats whining.
If you want to look at the one BS thing that propelled them than look at the tuck rule.
Now you can go ahead and kill me for this OPINION instead of offering up a reasonable reply. Its what I have come to expect here and would not expect anything else.

Your last statement sounds like Debby Downer from SNL.
Actually I don't disagree with most of what you said. I do disagree with your statement of "everyone else is doing it to." If everyone else is doing it, why is it the Patriots get caught every couple years? I'm not saying it never happens outside of New England, but they definitely have taken cheating and deception to a whole new level. Obviously that doesn't take away from the fact that they are and have been a dominant team for a long time, but why constantly cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

There are two different possible scenarios here. One is that Brady was concussed and didn't tell anyone about the symptoms, which probably happens on every team nearly every week. The other is that the team did know and was playing games with the injury report again. I'd bet lots of teams do that too, though the Pats are notorious for it. Either way it'll be interesting to see how Brady responds, because he'll have to say something.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:12 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

FINesse wrote:

Imo it would be better if you offered reasoned opinions instead of snark most of the time. I think your above statement is mostly reasonable and I applaud you for it.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:

I think Gisele looks fine. Did you get dumped recently or something? Where is the hate coming from.

Lauren looks and acts fine as far as I can tell too.

I am sure they are special too their husbands just as my wife is special too me.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AQNOR wrote:
FINesse wrote:

Imo it would be better if you offered reasoned opinions instead of snark most of the time. I think your above statement is mostly reasonable and I applaud you for it.

It's no wonder.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Kev1321 wrote:
It's no wonder.

Would you care to elaborate? I don't get what you are saying or implying.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:29 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Supermodel by day, NFL concussion Dr by night.....

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:07 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
What I like about Lauren is that she fishes and loves guns. What a lady! I'll bet she's a lot of fun.

Yeah. IIRC she left an AR in the trunk of a rental car and the next driver called the police crying like a baby.

:)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AQNOR wrote:
I think Gisele looks fine. Did you get dumped recently or something? Where is the hate coming from.

No hate, just opinion. Lauren seems cool as hell and very down to earth, I just don't get the skinny barbie fetish.

I have never been dumped in my life, likely never will.

AQNOR wrote:
I am sure they are special too their husbands just as my wife is special too me.

Aww, that's great. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

No hate, just opinion. Lauren seems cool as hell and very down to earth, I just don't get the skinny barbie fetish.

I have never been dumped in my life, likely never will.

AQNOR wrote:

Aww, that's great. Congratulations.

Someone is a retarded piece of meat and no hate? Ok. I think your opinion is not worthy of you. As for your congratulations I say thanks.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:47 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AQNOR wrote:
Someone is a retarded piece of meat and no hate? Ok. I think your opinion is not worthy of you. As for your congratulations I say thanks.

She's a model. How intelligent can she be? You are awful touchy.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

She's a model. How intelligent can she be?

Thing is, a persons "beauty," which subjective as heck, has no bearing on their intelligence. Just because she is a model doesn't mean she isn't intelligent. That being said, I have no idea what her level of intelligence as I don't personally know her. My guess is that she must be able to carry on an intelligent conversation or Tom would have likely dumped her long ago. He isn't hurting for female attention.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

You ever catch Miss America? You can't make a completely accurate assessment on someone based off general stereotypes but models sure as crap ain't known for their intellect.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:41 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
You ever catch Miss America? You can't make a completely accurate assessment on someone based off general stereotypes but models sure as crap ain't known for their intellect.

I'll grant you that

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Phin wrote:
I'll grant you that

That's why they get pictures taken of themselves for a living. I have had people call me up asking me to do the same thing and have too much respect for myself to do it, regardless of the easy money. My sister modeled in Miami, then was promoted to NYC where a bunch of faggots told her how to eat and live her life.

She became dangerously anorexic and the family had to convince her to quit. It's disgusting. I have seen it first hand on a personal level so I have a real point of view of how this crap works.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
What I like about Lauren is that she fishes and loves guns. What a lady! I'll bet she's a lot of fun.

Yeah. IIRC she left an AR in the trunk of a rental car and the next driver called the police crying like a baby.

Anyone who doesn't find her sexy must have a man-crush on "Caitlyn" Jenner. BTW, Bruce officially chopped off his "Bruce".

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
Anyone who doesn't find her sexy must have a man-crush on "Caitlyn" Jenner. BTW, Bruce officially chopped off his "Image

She has an awesome personality man. You should chalk up Caitlyn Jenner as another banned phrase on here too.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:

My sister modeled in Miami, then was promoted to NYC ...
She became dangerously anorexic and the family had to convince her to quit. It's disgusting. I have seen it first hand on a personal level so I have a real point of view of how this crap works.

Sorry to hear that about your sister sounds rough.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

AQNOR wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

My sister modeled in Miami, then was promoted to NYC ...

Sorry to hear that about your sister sounds rough.

Sorry to hear that, too. Modeling is very competitive and cut throat industry. I wouldn't want my daughter doing it.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:24 am 
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

I wasn't intending to look for sympathy but I appreciate it guys. This was years ago and she's doing great now.

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]