View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 NFL.com predicts playoffs for the Miami Dolphins 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post NFL.com predicts playoffs for the Miami Dolphins
From Dave Dameshek on NFL.com on his playoff predictions....

Quote:
6. Miami Dolphins — As our Around The League pal Dan Hanzus put it, “If Jeff Ireland is done for, at least he’s going out like Tony Montana.” Yes, the Fins’ GM has pushed all his chips into the middle of the table, and it says here the gamble will yield a wild-card berth. At least. But for all the offseason moving and/or shaking, the most important acquisition came in the previous draft when Ireland took Ryan Tannehill, who’ll build on what would’ve been a Rookie of the Year-worthy season had 2012 not been the all-time greatest QB class.

Devil’s Dameshek: The big-ticket moves are undermined by a dicey o-line and secondary.

http://davedameshek.nfl.com/2013/05/14/the-2013-pro-shek-tions-offseason-edition/?campaign=Facebook_writers_shek

Thu May 16, 2013 1:06 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: NFL.com predicts playoffs for the Miami Dolphins
Let's hope the changes we've made prove to be upgrades for the offensive line and secondary. By adding Clabo, Louis, and Thomas, I think we raised the level of competition on the o-line. By adding Patterson into the mix late last year, getting Marshall back this year, picking up Grimes in free agency, and drafting three DBs, I hope we can find the right mix to make Coyle's system work.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

"Rookie of the year season" from Tannehill? LOL! So if Wilson, Luck and RG 3 didn't go all out last season, Tannehill would be in ROY talks? Lol that has me rolling right now. He did good for what he had, but damn.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
"Rookie of the year season" from Tannehill? LOL! So if Wilson, Luck and RG 3 didn't go all out last season, Tannehill would be in ROY talks? Lol that has me rolling right now. He did good for what he had, but damn.

I thought that was a bit over the top too.
Also shocked at the KC pick for the playoffs. But I will give him this, his predictions weren't the "every team that was good last year will be good again" type picks.

Thu May 16, 2013 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]