All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:30 am 
Offline
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 5503
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1826 ... ing-season


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 am 
Offline
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8603
We are saving him for next year.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 4111
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
#@&% this guy. I don't get some of you guys on here feeling sorry and taking offense to calling it what it is. This dude is an absolute bum of an "NFL player".

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 13432
Location: Raleigh, NC
Makchell wrote:
We are saving him for next year.


I predict a 12 sack season, and 2 strip sacks for touchdowns.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 5571
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
I agree. This is the best regime in the league and should never be second guessed. He will be so well rested for next season. Love this strategy.

_________________
GASE IS ON THE CASE!!! 2017 , 2018 , 2019 SB CHAMPIONS.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 5985
He sucks.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 am
Posts: 897
That link actually took me to a Jerry Jones story, instead of one about DJ, just fyi.

I have high hopes that Jordan can become a starting DE for us next year, and really start to build the career that he was "supposed" to have.

This is in no way feeling sorry for him; he's earned everything that has happened to him, both good and bad (good being drafted 3 overall). Now it's time to put the past behind, and strive for success. I don't think he sucks as a football player; more so I predict he will become one of our bigger weapons on D.

Time will tell. I think the reasons why he wasn't put on the 53 this year are obvious, too. He hasn't played in a game in a LONG time. Let him complete an off-season and truly earn his spot on the depth chart.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:00 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 9959
Location: Fargo, ND
Cut his worthless no good butt. I'm sure he is a class act wonderful person because that's all we draft in Miami, but as an professional football player, he's been worthless. I'm so done with this joker. He's collected a paycheck I'll never come close to seeing for doing absolutely nothing in his career.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 6743
For giggles. What we said on drafting him.

Round 1, Pick 3 - Fins trade up takes Oregon OLB Dion Jordan


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8603
Pretty funnyscot


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 4111
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Dphins4me wrote:
For giggles. What we said on drafting him.

Round 1, Pick 3 - Fins trade up takes Oregon OLB Dion Jordan


Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 13432
Location: Raleigh, NC
I think it's fair that we were wrong about him. Everyone said that we got a stud. This is the most surprising comment in that thread that Dphins4me pulled out of the history vault:

Rock Sexton wrote:
Jordan is on another level compared to Vernon. Olivier was decent in run support, but to this point he does not look like a natural pass rusher.


Wow.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 4111
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
To be fair, all we know is that he has the mentality of a bum and he is a major bust due to psychological issues. He never really played so he still may or may not have been a very good player for this team if he didn't just sign up to collect his annual millionaire welfare check.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25957
Location: Miami, FL
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
#@&% this guy. I don't get some of you guys on here feeling sorry and taking offense to calling it what it is. This dude is an absolute bum of an "NFL player".


*sigh* No one took offense...

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 5624
Location: Wellington, FL
Big Dave wrote:
I think it's fair that we were wrong about him. Everyone said that we got a stud. This is the most surprising comment in that thread that Dphins4me pulled out of the history vault:

Rock Sexton wrote:
Jordan is on another level compared to Vernon. Olivier was decent in run support, but to this point he does not look like a natural pass rusher.


Wow.



I liked what I saw in him at that point as a player, he wasnt a reach at 3 either, he was a top 5 prospect.

However I never liked drafting a DE at that point, it cost us a 1st and 2nd round pick for 1 defensive player on a team that struggled on offense the previous year.

_________________
Caution: Reply may contain sarcasm


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 5985
10acjed wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
I think it's fair that we were wrong about him. Everyone said that we got a stud. This is the most surprising comment in that thread that Dphins4me pulled out of the history vault:

Rock Sexton wrote:
Jordan is on another level compared to Vernon. Olivier was decent in run support, but to this point he does not look like a natural pass rusher.


Wow.



I liked what I saw in him at that point as a player, he wasnt a reach at 3 either, he was a top 5 prospect.

However I never liked drafting a DE at that point, it cost us a 1st and 2nd round pick for 1 defensive player on a team that struggled on offense the previous year.


I agree.. I don't think DE was the reason we struggled on offense. Pretty sure it was everyone else though.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r