View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I like this guy in round 3 or 4 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Post I like this guy in round 3 or 4
Quote:
Kansas State's Chris Harper recorded the highest Wonderlic intelligence test among receivers at the Combine, registering a 33 out of 50.
The fact is more interesting than indicative of NFL success, but it's another feather in the cap of an underrated pro prospect. Harper is a big (6-foot-1, 229), physical run-after-catch receiver with strong hands. He projects as a third- or fourth-round pick, but could develop into a quality No. 2/possession threat.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Post Re: I like this guy in round 3 or 4
swerve13 wrote:
Quote:
Kansas State's Chris Harper recorded the highest Wonderlic intelligence test among receivers at the Combine, registering a 33 out of 50.
The fact is more interesting than indicative of NFL success, but it's another feather in the cap of an underrated pro prospect. Harper is a big (6-foot-1, 229), physical run-after-catch receiver with strong hands. He projects as a third- or fourth-round pick, but could develop into a quality No. 2/possession threat.

I like Chris also....As the post said, he is a big, physical run after catch receiver, as he was a running back at one point. Reminds me of a faster version of Anquan Boldin.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Post Re: I like this guy in round 3 or 4
phinsfansc wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
Quote:

I like Chris also....As the post said, he is a big, physical run after catch receiver, as he was a running back at one point. Reminds me of a faster version of Anquan Boldin.

reminds me of that too. He looked enormous at the combine.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]