View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 WR Davone Bess could be traded 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: WR Davone Bess could be traded
Whacky Theory Time!!!!

By some chance Lane Johnson falls to the 6th pick. Miami offers its 12th, 77th and Bess (if worth a mid rounder) to move up and get Johnson. Still have a 3rd rounder, keep the 54th and not have to pay 8 mil per year. Yeah, I realize I was using the proven commodity argument earlier but maybe this was the plan all along. Wait it out, see if Johnson is there and then make the move.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
Whacky Theory Time!!!!

By some chance Lane Johnson falls to the 6th pick. Miami offers its 12th, 77th and Bess (if worth a mid rounder) to move up and get Johnson. Still have a 3rd rounder, keep the 54th and not have to pay 8 mil per year. Yeah, I realize I was using the proven commodity argument earlier but maybe this was the plan all along. Wait it out, see if Johnson is there and then make the move.

If Lane Johnson is still there at 6, and the Browns are interested in Bess, I could see him being used as compensation to move up (along with other picks). Or maybe Fisher is the 1st overall pick, the Jags take a passrusher, and Joeckel slides to pick three. In that scenario maybe Ireland trades the farm to Oakland to move up and get Joeckel. Maybe we give up our 1st, two 2nds, and a 3rd to get Joeckel?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Todd McShay's most recent mock draft has Eric Fisher being the first pick and Luke Joeckel sliding out of the top 10. IF this starts to happen, I guarantee that someone will move up to 6 and do WHATEVER the Browns want to get him

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2