Phinfever.com

Catch the madness!

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5501
Location: Columbia, SC
This from ProFootballtalk.com via Fox Sports and Alex Marvez.

Dolphins “lead dog” for Mike Wallace
Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 9, 2013, 7:34 PM EST
Wild Card Playoffs - Pittsburgh Steelers v Denver Broncos Getty Images

There may be a leader in the Mike Wallace Derby.

FoxSports.com’s Alex Marvez, in a story published Saturday evening, quoted a source that said the Dolphins were currently the “lead dog” for the Steelers’ free-agent wideout.

According to Marvez, the climate in Miami isn’t hurting the franchise’s cause.

“He prefers warm weather,” the source told Marvez.

The 26-year-old Wallace is the top player available in PFT’s Free Agent Top 100. Possessing rare field-stretching speed, Wallace never figured to lack interest in free agency. According to Marvez, Wallace is expected to garner offers averaging $11-12 million annually.

Now, the focus turns to whether the Dolphins’ orange-and-teal silks are ahead at the wire come decision time for Wallace.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11227
Location: Lancaster, PA
when can we sign him?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5501
Location: Columbia, SC
swerve13 wrote:
when can we sign him?



Tuesday of next week. Here hoping Ireland get's this done and done quickly.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:18 pm 
Offline
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Posts: 334
off of twitter

@NFLDraftBites: Dolphins offer to Mike Wallace will be 6 Years 75+ million. Almost certainty he lands in Miami.

also

@NFLDraftBites: Dolphins considering multi-year offer to O-Tackle Eric Winston. Only fit for ZBS in Tackle FA Group. Rosenhaus wants 3-4 years at 7 M per.

darn we knew he would be exspensive, thats 12.5 mill a yr!! take for what it's worth!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11227
Location: Lancaster, PA
I hope we sign Winston and Wallace and let Jake, Reggie and Sean walk.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5501
Location: Columbia, SC
Hatecrewadb wrote:
off of twitter

@NFLDraftBites: Dolphins offer to Mike Wallace will be 6 Years 75+ million. Almost certainty he lands in Miami.

also

@NFLDraftBites: Dolphins considering multi-year offer to O-Tackle Eric Winston. Only fit for ZBS in Tackle FA Group. Rosenhaus wants 3-4 years at 7 M per.

darn we knew he would be exspensive, thats 12.5 mill a yr!! take for what it's worth!


I know Jeff Ireland is not happy about the numbers getting out there. Seem the agent is putting that out there.

7 mill/per year for Winston, a RT?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1646
phinsfansc wrote:
I know Jeff Ireland is not happy about the numbers getting out there. Seem the agent is putting that out there.

7 mill/per year for Winston, a RT?


$7 million per year for a RT? I don't think so.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am 
Offline
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:41 pm
Posts: 334
TommyNoleFin wrote:
phinsfansc wrote:
I know Jeff Ireland is not happy about the numbers getting out there. Seem the agent is putting that out there.

7 mill/per year for Winston, a RT?


$7 million per year for a RT? I don't think so.



That is what Drew wants for him i think!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5501
Location: Columbia, SC
Hatecrewadb wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:
phinsfansc wrote:
I know Jeff Ireland is not happy about the numbers getting out there. Seem the agent is putting that out there.

7 mill/per year for Winston, a RT?


$7 million per year for a RT? I don't think so.



That is what Drew wants for him i think!



It is.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:27 am 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1860
Location: Lakeland, Fl
swerve13 wrote:
when can we sign him?


Tuesday 3/12 at 4 pm.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r