View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 You make the pick! 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post You make the pick!
Colin Cowherd has a segment on his show where he picks a kid from the draft that he thinks will have a breakout rookie season. He picked Zack Ertz (Stanford TE) who I think is better than Eifert. Last year it was TY Hilton who some of yall on this site were really high on.
But anyway I thought we could have some fun and do the same. No rules, just pick a kid that you think will have an Outstanding Rookie Year!

Drum roll please!........and my pick is Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia. I pray we pick this kid in the 2nd round because he will be there but I think if we wait until the 3rd he won't be there. Regardless if we take him or not this kid will be a Beast! Other than Miami I think Houston is a good fit. Bailey to me fits a west coast offense perfectly and will see more succsess in that system.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9i0ZNwUU ... ata_player

So who is your pick?

Last edited by MdDolfan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:57 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: You make the pick!
This is actually more difficult than you may think because if you picked Tannehill last year I would say you picked wrong. Although RT was great for us he didn't have the season that Luck, RGIII or Wilson had with there teams IMO!

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]