View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Randy Starks "I want to be a Dolphin!!!" 
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Post Randy Starks "I want to be a Dolphin!!!"
Quote:
Free agent DT Randy Starks says he'd be willing to give the Dolphins a discount on a long-term deal.
"I want to be a Dolphin!!! Not just for one more year...," tweeted Starks. "Discount yea clearance rack heck no! I want to be here and finish here!" Starks seems opposed to the franchise tag, but word is that he's likely to get it by Monday's 4PM ET deadline. That doesn't mean a long-term deal can't be worked out by the July 15 deadline if he indeed does get tagged at the $8.45 million price.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 pm
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Post Re: Randy Starks "I want to be a Dolphin!!!"
swerve13 wrote:
Quote:
Free agent DT Randy Starks says he'd be willing to give the Dolphins a discount on a long-term deal.
"I want to be a Dolphin!!! Not just for one more year...," tweeted Starks. "Discount yea clearance rack heck no! I want to be here and finish here!" Starks seems opposed to the franchise tag, but word is that he's likely to get it by Monday's 4PM ET deadline. That doesn't mean a long-term deal can't be worked out by the July 15 deadline if he indeed does get tagged at the $8.45 million price.

It would be nice if Miami could get a deal done before they have to put the tag on him.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Randy Starks "I want to be a Dolphin!!!"
Please pay this guy. He has been a solid and consistent warrior for he Dolphins!

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]