View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tavon Austin a combine star but not a fit at No. 12 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Tavon Austin a combine star but not a fit at No. 12
A better example: Pistorius is the fastest guy with no legs. How many Olympic gold medals has he won?

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:55 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I was simply agreeing with his STATEMENT. As I've said. And I've gone on to say.. That he is best playmaker in the draft. Period.

That's the comprehension issue here. These were his words. Which I agreed with.. which I later went on to elaborate on by saying that he is overall the best playmaker. AND pound for pound.

Why you would make a stink about it is absurd. It's like you either don't get what I'm saying or you're arguing just to hear yourself talk..

:hithead:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

hypocritex wrote:
I was simply agreeing with his STATEMENT. As I've said. And I've gone on to say.. That he is best playmaker in the draft. Period.

That's the comprehension issue here. These were his words. Which I agreed with.. which I later went on to elaborate on by saying that he is overall the best playmaker. AND pound for pound.

Why you would make a stink about it is absurd. It's like you either don't get what I'm saying or you're arguing just to hear yourself talk..

What I read goes something like "he is the best player who really isn't the best player." and you repeatedly try to sell it like its a good thing. And that's because being undersized is a handicap in the NFL, not a benefit.

And I've repeatedly asked why that's a benefit but I don't comprehend how you agree with him saying it equates to some kind of benefit.

I think there is a communication issue on your part.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Once again. I've repeatedly try to sell it like he's the best play maker in the draft. Period.

What Tavon Austin said has no real bearing on that. I just simply agreed with his statement as it is true AS WELL.

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2