View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Best Mock I've seen so far.... 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Best Mock I've seen so far....
.....is from the latest Walter Football mock draft! If this was our draft I'll soil myself! :yay:

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:30 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Best Mock I've seen so far....
That would be impressive

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

This mock definitely targets our needs in the first 2 rounds.

round 1 wrote:
12. Miami Dolphins: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
This draft class definitely stinks at the top, so teams might be willing to take more chances. Cordarrelle Patterson is the most physically gifted receiver available, and it's not even close. He's just incredibly raw, but so was Ryan Tannehill coming out of Texas A&M. The Dolphins will love the potential they'll have with Tannehill and Patterson working in tandem.

round 2 wrote:
42. Miami Dolphins: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
The Dolphins spent a third-round pick on a tight end last year, but it's unlikely that Michael Egnew will be on the roster in September. Ryan Tannehill needs a real intermediate option, and Tyler Eifert's just too good to pass up at this juncture.

54. Miami Dolphins: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
The Dolphins have an extra Day 2 pick because they dealt Vontae Davis to the Colts, so they should probably use one of them on a replacement.

round 3 wrote:
77. Miami Dolphins: John Simon, DE/OLB, Ohio State
Stud defensive tackle Randy Starks will be a free agent in March. If the Dolphins can't retain him, they'll have to find a replacement this offseason. They'd have the option of moving Jared Odrick inside, which is what they'll do in this scenario. Miami needs a dynamic pass-rusher across from Cameron Wake.

82. Miami Dolphins: Chris Faulk, OT, LSU
What if the Dolphins can't retain Jake Long but don't take Eric Fisher at No. 12 overall? They'll move Jonathan Martin to left tackle, which will open up a big need on the right side.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever FFL Commish
Phinfever FFL Commish

CBS Sports analyst Dane Bruglar has us taking Patterson as well and Rob Rang has us taking Keenan Allen, Wr Cal. I'm a huge Vols fan, when Patterson was on, he dominated. I'd like to see us get the top Wr in this years draft for RT.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

those are also ridiculous "dare do dream" selections for Miami. Eifert willl not slip past 25, let alone pick 42.

And Trufant has moved himself up closer to the first round according to scouts at the Senior Bowl.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I'd take Amerson over Trufant in the 2nd. Also, if Robert Woods by some miracle is there in the 3rd round, or even late 2nd, I'd trade up. He's that good. Then if the Honey Badger is sitting there in the late 3rd, I'd go after him too. Adding Patterson, Amerson, Woods, and Mathieu would be incredible. If we did that we'd seriously be upgrading our two biggest areas of need. Those are four big time playmakers

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Eifert willl not slip past 25, let alone pick 42.

I agree swerve with the emergence of tight end play makers in the NFL, this kid will draw attention much sooner. Perhaps Miami looks at Patterson with their first pick and trades to move on Eifert.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]