View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 wide receiver Armon Binns claimed off waivers 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: wide receiver Armon Binns claimed off waivers
Rock Sexton wrote:
jammer wrote:
Stop being so narrow minded!!! You know darn well our starting 3 WRs should be R. Wallace, Pruitt and Hogan.

Ha. Five head.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:52 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: wide receiver Armon Binns claimed off waivers
Rock Sexton wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
Sounds like the Bengals took a gamble and lost a receiver. Contrary to earlier reports.

They are currently carrying 5 receivers on the roster. What does it say about Binns that they'd even take the risk? We're talking to a guy who went from starting to cut. He can't remain in one of those 5 slots on a team that's literally got nothing outside of AJ Green? This is a team fighting for a playoff spot too.

Binns is a project.

Can we please stop finding ways to pump these bottom of the roster guys? I mean really.

I know he's a project, I said just that in my other post. I also said that we still need to seriously look to add a pair of receivers this offseason via the draft. Not late round picks either, I'm talking about two guys in the first three rounds.

I'm not pumping the guy up. I'm simply saying we don't have any big receivers on the roster right now. I know Binns is a guy who will likely contribute very little this year. I get it, he's a bottom of the roster guy. But that doesn't mean our staff couldn't have him on the roster next year as our 4th or 5th wideout. It's a solid pick up in my opinion. We needed a big receiver.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2