View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Joe Philbin lauds Dolphins linebackers' pass coverage 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Joe Philbin lauds Dolphins linebackers' pass coverage
Quote:
6:13 p.m. EST, November 29, 2012

A team-produced transcript of Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin from his media availability on Thursday:

(On how the linebackers have done in pass coverage this year and who has stood out) – “I would say that the two guys that stay in in nickel are probably the two best. They’re very similar, Karlos (Dansby) and Kevin (Burnett) really do a good job. And Koa (Misi) did a very, very good job, the one play that pops in my mind from the other day was a play where he kind of re-routed Golden Tate and then made a real nice tackle in the open field. He’s coming along as well, but I would say those two guys are probably the best.”

(On how Jimmy Wilson has developed as the nickel) – “There’s no question he’s developed. He’s had some very, very good games. He’s had a couple of games where we need him to perform better, but I like his development overall. I think he’s progressed well. I really do. I like his competitiveness, but this will be, as you just mentioned, this will be a great challenge for him.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... ?track=rss

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]