View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 My Personal Pictures with the Dolphin Players 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post My Personal Pictures with the Dolphin Players
Hello Everyone,

These are several pictures that I was fortunate to get taken with some of the players; Head Coach Philbin & Jeff Ireland. My wife and I had field passes for opening day against the Texans and the following week's home opener against the Raiders. Also mixed in was a picture with one of my all-time favorite Dolphins, Mark Duper. We also got invited to hang out with the players and coaches after the home opener and those are the pictures with players dressed in their suits etc.

As a life long Dolphins fan and now 47 years old, I still felt like a little kid having this experience and thought I would share with fellow fin fans.

See the below photobucket link.

http://s1337.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... r/library/

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: My Personal Pictures with the Dolphin Players
Great pictures, Karl! In fact, you're larger than the players. Have you thought about trying out, buddy?

:yay:

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:58 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Hey Hanz where's Franz?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I think some of them may have been afraid of getting beaten up if they didn't take a picture with you! haha. I have heard Ireland in particular has a trend of avoiding people.

But those are awesome man! Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

darn Finhead, you look like you can block brother!!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Sometimes watching these Dolphin games, one wishes they could jump through the TV and help them block! : )

All the guys were very talkative and I had a chance to chat for a good 5-10 minutes with Ireland as he actually took the time out to stop and talk to me and was very personable.

I was fortunate though as I think outside of several family members and being a road game, there wasn't many people back with the players, so I had a lot of face time with whomever, except for Reggie Bush who basically said no when I asked him to come over for a picture. Even Philbin took some time out as well. Hartline whom I also have pictures of was easy to talk to as well.

Tannehill it was tough because he had his wife and family around him and I had to almost interrupt him for a moment to snap that shot. Incognito had a sense of humor and was easy going to talk to as well. Dansby the sharpest dressed guy was actually the one who asked me a lot of questions about being a Dolphins fan and how did I score the opportunity to be back there since I wasn't family and I told him one of the police officers was actually the one that got me and my wife back there. I was just very lucky and after all these years being a fan, I appreciate these moments to get up close and personal.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Finhead34 wrote:
Sometimes watching these Dolphin games, one wishes they could jump through the TV and help them block! : )

All the guys were very talkative and I had a chance to chat for a good 5-10 minutes with Ireland as he actually took the time out to stop and talk to me and was very personable.

I was fortunate though as I think outside of several family members and being a road game, there wasn't many people back with the players, so I had a lot of face time with whomever, except for Reggie Bush who basically said no when I asked him to come over for a picture. Even Philbin took some time out as well. Hartline whom I also have pictures of was easy to talk to as well.

Tannehill it was tough because he had his wife and family around him and I had to almost interrupt him for a moment to snap that shot. Incognito had a sense of humor and was easy going to talk to as well. Dansby the sharpest dressed guy was actually the one who asked me a lot of questions about being a Dolphins fan and how did I score the opportunity to be back there since I wasn't family and I told him one of the police officers was actually the one that got me and my wife back there. I was just very lucky and after all these years being a fan, I appreciate these moments to get up close and personal.

Sounds like you had a blast. What's up with Bush saying now when everyone else seemed to be cool with it??? Does the guy only take pictures when it's a PR thing?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Jesus you look like Zach Thomas...

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I hope to meet Zach Thomas someday as he was one of my all-time favorites. Those were the days when we had him and Jason Taylor in their prime.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]