View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 pm



Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ] 
 Why we should draft CJ Spiller 
Author Message
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Why we should draft CJ Spiller
He can score from 3 yards out, or 70 yards out. In the I formation, single back, shotgun, slot receiver, flanker, or Wildcat. He can score on punt returns and kick returns.
There's nothing he can't do, and I put together this video to showcase some of it.
Warning:music may be offensive.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jtfehr28

_________________
Image


Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Sick vid, and I love the background music to it.

He can certainly be a dynamic playmaker who can do multiple things for your team. Reminds me a lot of Reggie Bush, with probably a little more thump in his inside running.

Great vid.


Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum


Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 465
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
And after watching that, Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown can go fly a kite!

DRAFT SPILLER NOW!


Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:32 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 945
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Oh crap, for ONCE I agree with Iowa, this kid is a playmaker. Trade Ronnie and draft him.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Montereale Valcenilla, Italy
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
WOW :awe: ............I did not know the he was that strong as well as fast. Forget what i've said in the past. Draft Spiller now. That was an insane ridiculous highlight reel.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:46 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5431
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
dolphinjim wrote:
Oh crap, for ONCE I agree with Iowa, this kid is a playmaker. Trade Ronnie and draft him.


Be careful, when I suggested trading RB there was a mob with torches and pitchforks outside of my house.


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Montereale Valcenilla, Italy
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Do you think in the market right now, would we be able to get a 1st and some for Ronnie?? Or is a 1st pushing it.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Considering he is in a contract year, and he plays a position that is easy to find in the draft these days...Miami would not get more than a 2nd.

His value to us is way more than we could ever get in a trade scenario.


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Montereale Valcenilla, Italy
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Wow that sucks. I guess there is no way of getting two first round picks this year. I have faith in the FO and i'll be happy with whom ever they select. But that is not gonna satisfy my new man crush on Spiller. The kid is insane.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
MIAcubano13 wrote:
Wow that sucks. I guess there is no way of getting two first round picks this year. I have faith in the FO and i'll be happy with whom ever they select. But that is not gonna satisfy my new man crush on Spiller. The kid is insane.


So was Darren McFadden in college. Hell...so was Ted Ginn.

CJ will be a valuable situational, maybe 8 touches a game, type of a player. I don't know if you can replace Ronnie with him though, in terms of him being THE guy.

I doubt this is a very "exciting" draft from Miami. I think there is a very good chance Miami trades down, gets a guy like Terrance Cody in the 20s, and continues to build in the front 7 in Day 2.

Obviously we all want to have that exciting draft where Miami gets all these playmakers offensively, and we turn into New Orleans....but that's not happening. Lol. Coach Sparano talked about it a couple days ago. Miami is a run first football team, and that philosophy won't change unless it has to.

I mean, if they feel that CJ is the next Adrian Peterson, (kind of looked like him on that kickoff return TD where he shook off 3 defenders), than he is the obvious choice. But unless they feel that way, Miami needs to concentrate on the front 7 in the first couple rounds.


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Montereale Valcenilla, Italy
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Phins Rock wrote:
MIAcubano13 wrote:
Wow that sucks. I guess there is no way of getting two first round picks this year. I have faith in the FO and i'll be happy with whom ever they select. But that is not gonna satisfy my new man crush on Spiller. The kid is insane.



I mean, if they feel that CJ is the next Adrian Peterson, (kind of looked like him on that kickoff return TD where he shook off 3 defenders), than he is the obvious choice. But unless they feel that way, Miami needs to concentrate on the front 7 in the first couple rounds.

I think that was the play that made me get hooked on him. If we trade down, that would be exciting for me as well, because it's more picks and players we get to bring in. I think there is alot of exciting players that will go in later rounds. Jimmy Graham had one hell of a pro day. That kid also excites me. This will be an interesting draft, I know we always draft a couple of players from schools im still trying to find, but there are alot of later round guys coming out of big time programs this year. So, Im curious as to what route the Phins go

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1231
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Or Miami could stick with this guy and address a real need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2lMh9Z5DY

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3812
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
bobby0112 wrote:
Or Miami could stick with this guy and address a real need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2lMh9Z5DY


Yeah... we could... if we wanted to keep relying on an injury prone RB...

Image

Idk about you... but those stats aren't getting me excited... I'm sure I'll hear it from the "stats aren't everything" clan... but just take a look at Games Started.... where's the 16 game season?

To top it off... 2 receiving TD's in his career???


Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am
Profile
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 3381
Location: Columbia, SC
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
bobby0112 wrote:
Or Miami could stick with this guy and address a real need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2lMh9Z5DY


When that guy is on the field and healthy, we all know what he can do. The problem is that Ronnie has been able to make it through an entire season 1 time during his NFL career.

For what it is worth, I think the Dolphins will address either OLB, WR or NT in the 1st round, areas of dire need. But if they were to take Spiller, I would not be disappointed. It's not like Miami is loaded with offensive, explosive playmakers.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 am
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm
Posts: 226
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
trade Ronnie for VJax and draft Spiller.

Still have williams, who carried the load quite well last year when ronnie went down.....and now with spiller there would be a multi skill position player that could be gamebreaker.


Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Montereale Valcenilla, Italy
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Project86JLL13 wrote:
trade Ronnie for VJax and draft Spiller.

Still have williams, who carried the load quite well last year when ronnie went down.....and now with spiller there would be a multi skill position player that could be gamebreaker.
Is that even a possibility. I thought SD wanted a 1 and 3 for him. Not sure if they would go for a one for one swap.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
I wouldn't be upset if they take him. I think he and Ronnie would be a great 1, 2 punch.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2201
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
I want Dez Bryant, but I would be happy with any player that could give us an explosive offensive weapon. Problem is, I think it is pretty obvious that we will be drafting linebackers and defensive tackles. Receiver and running back will be late round crap shoots....

Another year of mediocrity on offense.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
I want Dez Bryant, but I would be happy with any player that could give us an explosive offensive weapon. Problem is, I think it is pretty obvious that we will be drafting linebackers and defensive tackles. Receiver and running back will be late round crap shoots....

Another year of mediocrity on offense.


Not if Ronnie stays healthy. We were putting up close to 30 points a game before he went down. If Ronnie could stay healthy.. I think you have to put him up there as one of the best in the game.

BTW, I never get tired of watching Ronnie run over that Raider DB into the end zone. RAWR.

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3812
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
hypocritex wrote:
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
I want Dez Bryant, but I would be happy with any player that could give us an explosive offensive weapon. Problem is, I think it is pretty obvious that we will be drafting linebackers and defensive tackles. Receiver and running back will be late round crap shoots....

Another year of mediocrity on offense.


Not if Ronnie stays healthy. We were putting up close to 30 points a game before he went down. If Ronnie could stay healthy.. I think you have to put him up there as one of the best in the game.

BTW, I never get tired of watching Ronnie run over that Raider DB into the end zone. RAWR.


Let's not forget that Henne did throw for 300+ a few times... and he'll likely be better this year.


Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Posts: 561
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
IamPZ wrote:
bobby0112 wrote:
Or Miami could stick with this guy and address a real need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2lMh9Z5DY


Yeah... we could... if we wanted to keep relying on an injury prone RB...

Image

Idk about you... but those stats aren't getting me excited... I'm sure I'll hear it from the "stats aren't everything" clan... but just take a look at Games Started.... where's the 16 game season?

To top it off... 2 receiving TD's in his career???
Well it took Thomas Jones 5 years to become a good running back though he did play one more full season in his first 5 years than Ronnie. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... neTh00.htm

_________________
Image
Image


Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 3812
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Alex13 wrote:
Well it took Thomas Jones 5 years to become a good running back though he did play one more full season in his first 5 years than Ronnie. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/p ... neTh00.htm


It's not that he's not a great RB when he's on the field... its that he's never on the field.


Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:06 am
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Posts: 113
Location: El Paso, TX
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
i've been obsessing over this kid's highlight tapes for a few months now, when I watch film on him, words like "playmaker" "dynamic" "special" and "game-changer" always come to mind.

He seems to have the receiving skills that offer the diversity of a RB/WR hybrid.... like Percy Harvin with better ability to shed a tackle and take a handoff. I also see moments that remind me of Chris Johnson or Reggie Bush, but Spiller seems stronger and more powerful.

I know we have more pressing needs (WR, NT, FS, OLB, & G) but if the Tuna's regime feels like he is the Best Player Available when our pick comes, I certainly hope they do not hesitate to make Spiller a Miami Dolphin.

_________________
Image
"Shula's the only coach I ever met who can take his'n & beat your'n, then take your'n & beat his'n."-Bum


Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 am
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 am
Posts: 72
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
That was an exciting highlight reel, DAMN!! :runwiththeball:
That boy has some boost on him, WOW! Love to see it, probably not gonna happen at 12... who knows. Good stuff though man! Thanks!


Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 215
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
The idea of getting Spiller is really intriguing to say the least. If Spiller would be taken with the #12 pick it could really solve a lot of issues on the offensive side of the ball. Even more than most could imagine. He can split out and actually remove the TE from 5 wide sets. He can return punts and kicks, and not to mention let cobbs concentrate on special teams. 3rd down back is a given. In any case that is four roster spots that he just freed up for more DL and LB's. To me that in itself is the value of the pick.


Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
finfan808 wrote:
The idea of getting Spiller is really intriguing to say the least. If Spiller would be taken with the #12 pick it could really solve a lot of issues on the offensive side of the ball. Even more than most could imagine. He can split out and actually remove the TE from 5 wide sets. He can return punts and kicks, and not to mention let cobbs concentrate on special teams. 3rd down back is a given. In any case that is four roster spots that he just freed up for more DL and LB's. To me that in itself is the value of the pick.


Who would you remove from the team to free up those spots?

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Now, if you will, compare this to CJ Spiller.

I can't help but notice that Spiller looks twice as fast. Yes, Johnson is shifty, fast, powerful...but note how when Spiller finds a hole, NOBODY can get an angle on him.

_________________
Image


Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 215
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Iowafin wrote:
finfan808 wrote:
The idea of getting Spiller is really intriguing to say the least. If Spiller would be taken with the #12 pick it could really solve a lot of issues on the offensive side of the ball. Even more than most could imagine. He can split out and actually remove the TE from 5 wide sets. He can return punts and kicks, and not to mention let cobbs concentrate on special teams. 3rd down back is a given. In any case that is four roster spots that he just freed up for more DL and LB's. To me that in itself is the value of the pick.


Who would you remove from the team to free up those spots?


Not removing anybody from the team but if one guy can manage to play 4 different spots then it gives more flexibility with the whole roster.


Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
finfan808 wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
finfan808 wrote:
The idea of getting Spiller is really intriguing to say the least. If Spiller would be taken with the #12 pick it could really solve a lot of issues on the offensive side of the ball. Even more than most could imagine. He can split out and actually remove the TE from 5 wide sets. He can return punts and kicks, and not to mention let cobbs concentrate on special teams. 3rd down back is a given. In any case that is four roster spots that he just freed up for more DL and LB's. To me that in itself is the value of the pick.


Who would you remove from the team to free up those spots?


Not removing anybody from the team but if one guy can manage to play 4 different spots then it gives more flexibility with the whole roster.


How can add defensive players unless you get rid of offensive players?

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:27 am
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 215
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Instead of having a designated roster spot for KR or PR or ST or 5th WR. Adding one roster spot (Spiller) would free up 3 because he would be used as a multiple position guy. In other words we don't need to keep ginn if all he is going to be used for is KR. Because basically, Spiller can do so much more then Ginn.


Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
finfan808 wrote:
Instead of having a designated roster spot for KR or PR or ST or 5th WR. Adding one roster spot (Spiller) would free up 3 because he would be used as a multiple position guy. In other words we don't need to keep ginn if all he is going to be used for is KR. Because basically, Spiller can do so much more then Ginn.


Miami doesn't have those spots any way. 4 WRs, Bess returns punts, Ginn returns kicks...

So you're suggesting that Spiller would take Ginn's spot...not freeing up any spots, but replacing a spot, correct?

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8943
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
You might have to trade a running back away if you draft Spiller. Hilliard would be the lvp, but given long term, Hilliard has more value than RW. Ronnie is a logical choice being traded, but you may not get value for him due to his injury and the fact that he is a FA next year. Plus Hilliard plays great on special teams, which makes him a multipurpose player as well.


Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Phin wrote:
You might have to trade a running back away if you draft Spiller. Hilliard would be the lvp, but given long term, Hilliard has more value than RW. Ronnie is a logical choice being traded, but you may not get value for him due to his injury and the fact that he is a FA next year. Plus Hilliard plays great on special teams, which makes him a multipurpose player as well.


I would trade Cobbs, let Williams retire when he wants and keep Brown, Spiller and Hilliard.

What sort of trade value does Cobbs have? I don't know, but certainly has some...Call up Spielman...he'd give away a 3rd for him. The Vikings lost Taylor in FA, and were outbid by the Jets for LT's services....Ol Rick traded a 3rd rounder for Lamar Gordon...
Who? Exactly.
What do you lose in Cobbs? An very serviceable player. Can catch, can occasionally run, good little X-factor.

Spiller is a better X-factor...add that to Cobbs coming off an ACL injury, and Cobbs is suddenly very expendable.

Can't afford to lose Ronnie I don't think. He's Deuce McCallister, Spiller is Bush, and Hilliard is Thomas....don't have a Colston, but Colston was a 7th rounder.

_________________
Image


Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 am
Posts: 226
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
So many opinions swayed by a highlight reel. I wonder if it is an accurate depiction of peoples actual talent? ;)

_________________
-
A Dane lost on the internet, crashed here
-


Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:08 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5411
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
I'm not a big fan of drafting a RB in the first round but the most impressive highlight is the over the shoulder catches downfield. Adds a whole new dimension. I guess I wouldn't be as upset by the pick if it materializes.


Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:55 am
Profile
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am
Posts: 215
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Iowafin wrote:
finfan808 wrote:
Instead of having a designated roster spot for KR or PR or ST or 5th WR. Adding one roster spot (Spiller) would free up 3 because he would be used as a multiple position guy. In other words we don't need to keep ginn if all he is going to be used for is KR. Because basically, Spiller can do so much more then Ginn.


Miami doesn't have those spots any way. 4 WRs, Bess returns punts, Ginn returns kicks...

So you're suggesting that Spiller would take Ginn's spot...not freeing up any spots, but replacing a spot, correct?


Yes essentially. Just thought by having a multi-faceted guy that we wouldn't have to use roster spots for silly reasons(wildcat QB for instance).

I see that spiller has that big play potential, he has a better burst then Ginn, and He plays running back. IMHO we don't have a serious threat out of the backfield in the passing game. Screens, flat routes and bubbles could be a house party every time he touches the ball. I just think that this maybe our chance to get a chris johnson.


Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:10 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Ruff Buff NY
Post Re: Why we should draft CJ Spiller
Yeah Spiller highlight film is nice but so was Reggie Bushes and yeah he has a ring now but it wasnt cause of him if Miami goes anywhere this season it will be because of Ronnie so if we can get Spiller and still have Ronnie be healthy :stiffarm: That would be a sight to see

_________________
Image


Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.