View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trick or Treat? Playoffs? 

Will Miami be relevant come playoff time?
Trick? No or too early. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Treat? Yes. 88%  88%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 8

Trick or Treat? Playoffs? 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Trick or Treat? Playoffs?
The Dolphins are above .500 and have winnable games left on their schedule. Some local and national media are mentioning that the Phins could be relevant in a weak AFC come the end of the season. Young players are stepping up and looking good. Our Qb situation is good and has depth.

Miami will be relevant at the end of the year in regards to the playoffs? Treat?

or

Trick? No we really have not played anyone good this year and have lost close games we should have won. They could come back to bite us in the *** come the end of the year. We have a rookie Qb and nfl teams are starting to get tape on him so watch out later in the year especially when we face teams like NE(2), SF, Seattle. Some of these good young contributors might hit the freshman wall and will not provide the spark they are right now. This is the Phins I am not getting my hopes up yet. At the biginnig of the year some were saying if we get 6 wins we would be doing good.

Maimi will not be relevant or it is too early to talk about the playoffs. Trick.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Post Re: Trick or Treat? Playoffs?
Relevent meaning in the hunt to make the playoffs I said yes...

But to match us against Pitt, Balto, NE, Hou and Denver at this point I'd say we are the underdog...

But looking over the entire AFC, I can see us and AFCN as the WC divisions this year...
Hou
Den
NE - Mia
Balto - Pitt

After those 6 I think the chances of another team coming into the hunt is slim right now.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

I'd love to have a rematch against Houston in the playoffs and shock the world when we show them we are a better team then the first time around.

I'd also like to get some serious payback on Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Baltimore for taking us out of the playoffs seemingly almost every time we make it the last few times.. And Pittsburgh for that BS game with Gene Steratore.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Pitt in the WC rd, Balti in Div rd, and Houston for the championship. What about NE?

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]