View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Tannehill should be alright 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Tannehill should be alright
Profootballtalk is saying Tanny's injury initially appears to be exactly what it looked like. A hyperextended knee & a bruised quad. There will be an MRI tomorrow but Tanny told reporters he's optimistic.

Idk about you guys but he looked just fine to me while jogging off the field at the end of the game. Keep your fingers crossed that theres not a tear in the meniscus or a sprain in any of the knee ligaments. Even if he has to rest & heal for a week, I believe we can take Indy with Matt Moore under center.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:44 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Re: Tannehill should be alright
Before I even read this that's exactly what I thought it was the way it happened. He hyperexteded it trying to catch his balance.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:34 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

It was a good sign to see him on the bike trying to loosen it up a bit. Hopefully this is only a minor thing and he's back out there next week helping us beat the Colts. It's going to be a tough game in Indy next week. They're 4-3, they're at home, and they're thinking they've got just as good a chance at the playoffs as we do. No matter what people's opinions of these two teams were at the beginning of the season, the bottom line is this game against the Colts could have potential playoff implications.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

When you have a quality back up that can keep the offense going there is no reason to take a risk.

Moore is really a class act all the way. Going to hate to see him go, but I know he wants his shot to start somewhere, and he deserves it..

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Would be pretty sweet to see our rookie QB beat the #1 overall draft pick next week tho . .

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Let's hope the MRI on Tannehill is negative. Lot's of players get injuries that require surgery after it appears they are walking around after coming out of a game. Let's just hope we get the official word he is ok.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Medical staff can "field" evaluate an injury like that. Like another poster said, riding the bike was a positve sign. If the Dr. thought there was any chance of tear, I doubt he would be on that bike. We will see after the x-ray and MRI.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]