Phinfever.com

Catch the madness!

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 4318
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Is now my favorite Dolphin. Being a fan of the 80s/90s Hurricanes, that kiss goodbye almost made me cry :)

I'll accept the occasional penalty as a casulty of war, but you can't put a price on demoralizing the enemy lol. Go Cogs!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 DRAFT GURU
2016 DRAFT GURU

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm
Posts: 5510
Location: Columbia, SC
Ski_Money wrote:
Is now my favorite Dolphin. Being a fan of the 80s/90s Hurricanes, that kiss goodbye almost made me cry :)

I'll accept the occasional penalty as a casulty of war, but you can't put a price on demoralizing the enemy lol. Go Cogs!


Yeah, they showed highlights of Richie kissing the fans goodbye......... :grin:

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:45 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1865
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Yeah I laughed out loud when they showed him blowing kisses.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12054
Location: Raleigh, NC
bobby0112 wrote:
Yeah I laughed out loud when they showed him blowing kisses.


They gave us a nice slow motion view of it.

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 1997
Location: Lakeland, FL
That dude was finding anybody on the field to hit. At one point Matt Moore sprinted to the jets sideline to pull him back lol They got what they deserved, Incognito Lovin

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Posts: 22
I love Ritchie, I think he is a total pro, and that lil display at the end was comical and a lil payback for all the sh&t talking all week... too funny though.
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7530
Location: Massachusetts
phinsfansc wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
Is now my favorite Dolphin. Being a fan of the 80s/90s Hurricanes, that kiss goodbye almost made me cry :)

I'll accept the occasional penalty as a casulty of war, but you can't put a price on demoralizing the enemy lol. Go Cogs!


Yeah, they showed highlights of Richie kissing the fans goodbye......... :grin:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BWlk5kEvgfg/U ... hielol.gif


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 9458
Location: Fargo, ND
Bout time. I remember the good old days when Webb(?) Gave the Bills the finger, then when JT would taunt the Jets fans. Nice to see a player actually get caught up in the rivalry!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!
2016 MODERATOR, PHINFEVER LIVE!!!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am
Posts: 7007
Location: ELP, TX.
Phin wrote:
Bout time. I remember the good old days when Webb(?) Gave the Bills the finger, then when JT would taunt the Jets fans. Nice to see a player actually get caught up in the rivalry!



It was Brian Cox, Phin.

I was rolling seeing Richie do that.

_________________
Image

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/finsradio

RIP, Tom


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!
2015 Phinfever VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 1997
Location: Lakeland, FL
The Hen wrote:
Phin wrote:
Bout time. I remember the good old days when Webb(?) Gave the Bills the finger, then when JT would taunt the Jets fans. Nice to see a player actually get caught up in the rivalry!



It was Brian Cox, Phin.

I was rolling seeing Richie do that.


Brian Cox walking into Buffalo is one of the most memorable moments in Dolphins history. This one is epic in its own right
Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
There was only one outcome in this game. Both sides had been talking trash all week, so it was only a matter of time before someone had to back those words up. Today it was the Dolphins that backed up the trash talk. Then Incognito blew them a kiss and said goodbye to the Jets. Not only did we lock down 2nd place in the division, I think we clearly showed that we're the 2nd best, if not the best team in the AFC East today.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11245
Location: Lancaster, PA
the funny thing is the Jets had no business beating us the first time we played them. we controlled that whole game and let them off the hook. Shows that we are a good deal better than them.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
swerve13 wrote:
the funny thing is the Jets had no business beating us the first time we played them. we controlled that whole game and let them off the hook. Shows that we are a good deal better than them.


If we had won that game we'd be tied with the Patriots for 1st place at 5-2 with a 2-0 record against the division. I'm not sure who'd get the tiebreaker.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 pm 
Offline
2016 Draft Analyst
2016 Draft Analyst

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 11245
Location: Lancaster, PA
never shoulda lost the Arizona game either


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 5597
Location: Houston, Texas
wkloiber13: When Miami beats the Patriots, THEN, they will be considered the best team in the AFC East. We still need to play them twice and that team has been our nemesis over the years.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 12054
Location: Raleigh, NC
Peter King wrote:
Richie Incognito, the mauling Miami guard, graded out like a road-grader against the Jets.


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... k-8/3.html

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Finhead34 wrote:
wkloiber13: When Miami beats the Patriots, THEN, they will be considered the best team in the AFC East. We still need to play them twice and that team has been our nemesis over the years.


Very true, to be the best you have to beat the best...or have a better overall record.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:55 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Posts: 4
Phins Rock wrote:
phinsfansc wrote:
Ski_Money wrote:
Is now my favorite Dolphin. Being a fan of the 80s/90s Hurricanes, that kiss goodbye almost made me cry :)

I'll accept the occasional penalty as a casulty of war, but you can't put a price on demoralizing the enemy lol. Go Cogs!


Yeah, they showed highlights of Richie kissing the fans goodbye......... :grin:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BWlk5kEvgfg/U ... hielol.gif


Haaaa!! What a great gif. Richie sure has a comedic side to him. Thanks for sharing this.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4756
swerve13 wrote:
the funny thing is the Jets had no business beating us the first time we played them. we controlled that whole game and let them off the hook. Shows that we are a good deal better than them.



They are who we thougt they were.

With a nod and a wink to Coach Dennis Green.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 4756
Image


The sound track I have running through my mind when I see that is na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Richie Incognito
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:29 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1865
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Steve Zissou wrote:
That dude was finding anybody on the field to hit. At one point Matt Moore sprinted to the jets sideline to pull him back lol They got what they deserved, Incognito Lovin


I wish Incognito would have had a shot at putting a little hot sauce on Laron Landry on a screen play.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r