View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 DC Kevin Coyle: Sean Smith is most improved player 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post DC Kevin Coyle: Sean Smith is most improved player
[quote"Armando Salguero"]I learned that Coyle regards cornerback Sean Smith as his most improved player so far this year.

"Someone asked me the other day who has improved the most overall and one of my first inclination is to say 'Sean Smith,'" Coyle said. "Sean's a talented guy. We knew that coming in. But Sean's play has gotten better throughout the season. He still has things we're constantly talking about that he needs to get better and improve on. As you guys know, the most difficult position to play on the field next to quarterback is cornerback. He's continuing to show growth each and every week. That's been a positive. He started with a lot of ability but wasn't a consistent player. That was the negative as we studied him in the offseason. There was too much up and down and variation in his performance. Now we're getting a more consistent player each and every week that has playmaking ability and at that position that's the key."[/quote]

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... rylink=cpy

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]