View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm



Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ] 
 Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 
Author Message
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20624
Location: Miami, FL
Post Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
The Good

Ryan Tannehill had his highest QB rating as a pro, posting a 92.3. He completed 65% of his passes, through for 223 yards and averaged 8.6 yards per attempt. The best part of his game was ZERO interceptions. This is the type of clean, effective game you want your rookie QB to have.

Reshad Jones continues to show he was a nice find at safety with 7 tackles, including one tackle for a loss, one pass defensed and the game clinching interception.

Randy Starks had half a sack, a tipped pass and an impressive interception at the line of scrimmage.

Cameron Wake continues to rack up the sacks, picking up a sack of Andy Dalton. He has 5.5 sacks for the season.

The entire Dolphins defense did a great job against the Bengals offense, holding them to 298 total yards and 80 yards on the ground. The Bengals were also 2 of 14 on third down. The defense also had 3 sacks and forced 3 turnovers.

The Bad

Dan Carpenter misses another field goal, a 53 yarder. What is worse is that with a 17-6 lead the coaching staff trotted Carpenter out for the 53 yard attempt and because he missed, the Bengals got the ball with great field position. They proceeded to score a touchdown on the drive and make the game closer than it needed to be.

The Ugly

The Dolphins running game has gone into hibernation. The ground game picked up 68 yards at a 1.9 yard per carry clip. However, Reggie Bush and Daniel Thomas each had a touchdown.

The offense overall struggled. The Bengals were stacking the box to stop the run and the Dolphins did not take advantage of one on one coverage on the outside.

Overall

There isn't much to complain about when you go on the road and beat a 3-1 team with so many offensive weapons coming off a playoff season. The Dolphins got their first road win off an impressive performance by the defense and a steady game by Ryan Tannehill.

These are the close games the Dolphins have been losing off late. It's nice to see them come out in the win column.

Next up are the St. Louis Rams, who are 3-2 this season but have not won a game on the road.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 903
Location: Lakeland, FL
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Right on, Rich. Its almost surreal to see Tannehill make some of those tight passes. I hope the offense continues to grow with him. The drops need to disappear so we can convert & maintain time of possession. The play calling was a little more creative today *cough Jtrain 2nd & 4 cough*. & I don't know what to say about Carpenter at this point.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm
Profile
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm
Posts: 72
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I think this might be the week where they look for a new kicker. Another thing is whats up with clay it seems like he drops a pass each game now.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8427
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Nice job, Rich.

I'd add Clay into the bad area. He had an increased role today, but he had some drops that stalled the offense.

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5766
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
The Bad

Clay...he sucks. Two drops and one was for a 1st down that would have sealed the game. BTW, great writeup and a great win. Go Phins!


Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2706
Location: MA.
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
The Good

The secondary...This was a tough matchup for a short handed unit

The safties have been the suprise of the year for me.. And Carroll had a heck of a game.

Clay going out of bounds...Just stupid


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3290
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Nice write up and summary of the game. Thanks Rich.

I am wondering about the ground game and what is the problem? Bush said he was not 100% yet but is the o-line not playing well in this game? This was a team that was giving up something like 5.4 a carry on running plays and Miami was averaging like 5.6. I expected Miami's run game to be more effective than it was.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5722
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
it will be a great injustice if Randy Starks isn't starting in the Pro Bowl, This defense has gotten better every week.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2706
Location: MA.
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Bush is not pushing it up into the hole..I would say health is a problem..

And the past two weeks teams are really stacking the box..Which is been ok so far because Tanny has been beating it, so far..Without a B Marsh type(without being a headcase) that will continue


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2706
Location: MA.
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Oh and again, a road game loaded with Dolphins fans in the stands!!!!

Very Good


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 787
Location: West Caldwell, NJ
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Kev1321 wrote:
Oh and again, a road game loaded with Dolphins fans in the stands!!!!

Very Good


CBS even had a funnsy stat on that. Something like 46 Marino Jerseys in the stands compared to 1 Boomer Essiason Jersey.
:) :)

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4575
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Yes, Nolan Carroll should be commended for the way he played. That guy has made me more nervous than a bull in a china shop previously. Our safeties, have really stepped up their game. Kevin Coyle I believe has really helped them out with his coaching style.

Clay, inactivate his butt next week and let him sit at home thinking about his NFL job for a week.

Yeah, out of the 61,000 fans that went to today's Cincy game, the camera's seemed to hone in on the 50 Dolphin fan jerseys in the stands.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5722
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Kev1321 wrote:
Oh and again, a road game loaded with Dolphins fans in the stands!!!!

Very Good


there are more Dolphin fans in the other 49 states. :)


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
Posts: 3330
Location: Charleston AFB, SC
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
There are more Jets & Steelers fans in South Florida than there are human beings (they don't count as humans btw...)

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5722
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
our stadium looks embarassing on TV


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 pm
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20624
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Kev1321 wrote:
Bush is not pushing it up into the hole..I would say health is a problem..


On some plays he is looking homerun and losing yards by bouncing it to the outside.

When he runs it up the middle he usually gains good yardage. He needs to be more patient.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5115
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
There is a simple formula that is emerging for us right now. When we have more takeaways than giveaways, we win the game. It's that simple. We've been outplaying our opponents in just about every game this year, but we've had a ton of costly turnovers. If we can continue to get better and stop the turnovers, we're going to be tough to beat. If we don't keep shooting ourselves in the foot we're going to win a lot of games. Our schedule is not that difficult and we're very equal if not better than most of our opponents. We beat a pretty good Bengals team on the road today.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 5154
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Very nice win ..... impressed that the secondary wasn't torched, given the injuries.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:24 pm
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5766
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Bush is not pushing it up into the hole

Is that why Kim left Reggie?


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5115
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Rock Sexton wrote:
Very nice win ..... impressed that the secondary wasn't torched, given the injuries.


They faced a pretty good passing team and they stood their ground. They had more takeaways than they gave up touchdowns, which is a good sign. In fact, our defense has had two interceptions in each of the past three games. Hopefully it's a sign that there is more to come.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5766
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
At one point during the game the Bengals were 1-11 on 3rd downs.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4575
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Bush is not pushing it up into the hole

Is that why Kim left Reggie?

Ha! Ha! Mak!!!


Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5414
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I normally listen to the game on iheart radio. But the last two weeks, they've not allowed me to connect to the Miami Radio Station. Oddly enough, I was able to log into sports radio in AZ and Cincy. I get to hear what other commentators think of the Dolphins...

RT-gets respect
Defense - gets respect
Carpenter - It was funny to hear the Cincy announcer say "the defense needs to stiffen and hold Miami to a long FG, hopefully they'll bring out Carpenter who has struggled lately" Sure enough, brain trust didn't dissapoint.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2201
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Another good game from Tannehill. No TD passes, but no INT's either.....great! The offensive line looked weak today though. The defense played very well and the secondary had possibly their best game of the season.

Next week is rough. The Rams throttled the Cardinals....but heck, Amendola is out and you would think Miami can stop Stephen Jackson. Question is, can our line stop their pass rush?

It is good to see hope for the future though. Tannehill is growing up fast.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5115
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
NFLJunkie wrote:
I normally listen to the game on iheart radio. But the last two weeks, they've not allowed me to connect to the Miami Radio Station. Oddly enough, I was able to log into sports radio in AZ and Cincy. I get to hear what other commentators think of the Dolphins...

RT-gets respect
Defense - gets respect
Carpenter - It was funny to hear the Cincy announcer say "the defense needs to stiffen and hold Miami to a long FG, hopefully they'll bring out Carpenter who has struggled lately" Sure enough, brain trust didn't dissapoint.


What in the world are we going to do with Carpenter? He's missed a kick in three straight games now. The guy seems to have lost his mojo. We won today, but that miss could have been very costly had the Bengals drove down and scored a touchdown late.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5115
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
Another good game from Tannehill. No TD passes, but no INT's either.....great! The offensive line looked weak today though. The defense played very well and the secondary had possibly their best game of the season.

Next week is rough. The Rams throttled the Cardinals....but heck, Amendola is out and you would think Miami can stop Stephen Jackson. Question is, can our line stop their pass rush?

It is good to see hope for the future though. Tannehill is growing up fast.


I think Tannehill will start to get more touchdown passes when we give him some better redzone targets. Hartline and Bess are solid possession guys, but we need someone who can win jump balls in the corners of the endzone or seperate and make big catches over the middle. I think we'll see Tannehill start to shine when we add him a number one wideout and a big pass catching tightend (Egnew could be that guy if he gets his stuff together).


Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:27 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am
Posts: 4144
Location: The Bluegrass
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I was at the game with incredible seats (50 yard line behind the Dolphins bench, 28 rows back) and have a few notes:

1) There is no way that Carpenter should have been on the field for that 53 yarder. We should have gone for it. I and the guy next to me, a relative of someone in the FO who was very knowledgeable about the game, both openly pondered why they decided to try the FG rather than go for it.

2) As Rich noted, they absolutely didn't take advantage of the 1 on 1 coverage. Hartline was singled up for the vast majority of the game with but a single high safety, oftentimes shading towards the other side. Some PA would have been deadly. Hartline was in single coverage the vast majority of the time. I'm not sure why we didn't make that adjustment. The Bengals had a whole lot of 8 man fronts. I even saw a couple of 9 man fronts.

3) There is one thing I really like about Tannehill: even when he's in trouble, he's looking downfield. He's athletic and CAN run, but chooses to play his position and looks to throw the ball. The busted play to Hartline comes to mind. He could easily have run the ball for a 1st down on that play, but he chose to keep his eyes up and made the big play to Hartline.

4) The punt that was pinned back deep was a BS call. It was a touchback. We were screwed.

5) If Dalton had better eyes, Sean Smith would have been toasted at least twice. He's playing fairly well, but if there was an elite QB playing today, it could have been very ugly for him.

_________________
A good RB is nice, a good QB even better, but it's best to be able to stop someone first.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5766
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Good points. Glad you had fun. I was wondering the same about Carp and the only reason that I came up with is they are trying to get his confidence back up. Smith is overrated IMO, he looked like a beast in the preseason. You would think he would be playing lightsout in a contract year. He does too much chest pounding and taunting the WR, next play he gets torched.


Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5115
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
eleaf wrote:
I was at the game with incredible seats (50 yard line behind the Dolphins bench, 28 rows back) and have a few notes:

1) There is no way that Carpenter should have been on the field for that 53 yarder. We should have gone for it. I and the guy next to me, a relative of someone in the FO who was very knowledgeable about the game, both openly pondered why they decided to try the FG rather than go for it.

2) As Rich noted, they absolutely didn't take advantage of the 1 on 1 coverage. Hartline was singled up for the vast majority of the game with but a single high safety, oftentimes shading towards the other side. Some PA would have been deadly. Hartline was in single coverage the vast majority of the time. I'm not sure why we didn't make that adjustment. The Bengals had a whole lot of 8 man fronts. I even saw a couple of 9 man fronts.

3) There is one thing I really like about Tannehill: even when he's in trouble, he's looking downfield. He's athletic and CAN run, but chooses to play his position and looks to throw the ball. The busted play to Hartline comes to mind. He could easily have run the ball for a 1st down on that play, but he chose to keep his eyes up and made the big play to Hartline.

4) The punt that was pinned back deep was a BS call. It was a touchback. We were screwed.

5) If Dalton had better eyes, Sean Smith would have been toasted at least twice. He's playing fairly well, but if there was an elite QB playing today, it could have been very ugly for him.


We got screwed on more than just that touchback play. The fumble on the first play of the game could have gone our way. The punt that was recovered by the Bengals, I still don't think Burfict had full possession going out of bounds. Also, AJ Green fumbled that ball and didn't look to me like he had regained full possession going down as well. The Bengals had a lot of fumbles in that game, yet only one went our way. I think the refs had Daulton and Green on their fantasy football teams.
:grin:


Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8427
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
phinsfanmel wrote:
CBS even had a funnsy stat on that. Something like 46 Marino Jerseys in the stands compared to 1 Boomer Essiason Jersey.
:) :)


LOL. I had the same Marino jersey that I wore when we the Raiders. I guess I'll have to wear that one each week.

_________________
Phinfever Facebook

Image


Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Image


Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20624
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Makchell wrote:
Smith is overrated IMO, he looked like a beast in the preseason. You would think he would be playing lightsout in a contract year. He does too much chest pounding and taunting the WR, next play he gets torched.


Sorry, I'm not sure which Smith you're talking about but if it's Sean Smith he is playing as well as any corner we've had since Madison and Surtain. Last week he gave Larry Fitzgerald, one of the best wide receivers in the game, a hard time, and this week he was all over A.J. Green for most of the game. He is covering the other team's best wideout and winning his fair share of battles.

I'm not sure what more you expect...

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20624
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
wkloiber13 wrote:
Also, AJ Green fumbled that ball and didn't look to me like he had regained full possession going down as well.


He did regain possession and then his knee hit and the ground caused the second fumble. We were in the chat and after I watched the replay I said it would be overturned.

The "non-touchback" and the "fumble recovery" on the punt were definitely bad calls, though.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 am
Profile
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 5766
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
I'm not sure what more you expect...

He's playing good, but he gives up his fair share. On the other hand, he shut down Fitz and Green. Can't really ask for more.


Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am
Profile
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 20624
Location: Miami, FL
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
You're going to lose some battles against Fitzgerald and Green. Especially when the pass rush isn't consistent.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:41 am
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5414
Post Re: Dolphins 17, Bengals 13 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Rich wrote:
wkloiber13 wrote:
Also, AJ Green fumbled that ball and didn't look to me like he had regained full possession going down as well.


He did regain possession and then his knee hit and the ground caused the second fumble. We were in the chat and after I watched the replay I said it would be overturned.

The "non-touchback" and the "fumble recovery" on the punt were definitely bad calls, though.


Here's where hte possession rules are screwy. If it were that he caught the ball, fell to the ground and it popped loose...it is a non catch as he didn't maintain possession throughout the play. However, get hit, fumble, then momentarily regain the ball before it popping loose on the ground....different story? That to me has to be changed. Ditto for goal line where hte instant a ball crosses the plain it is a dead play, unless its a catch. Then the WR has to maintain possession throughout the remainder of hte play.


Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google], Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.