View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Go Dolphins! 
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Go Dolphins!
The Houston Texans are a SuperBowl caliber team. I think the Dolphins played well against them.

Two overtime losses that could easily have turned out differently.

A decisive victory against the Raiders.

This Dolphins team could easily be 3-1. I know they aren't, but I wonder how different the talk would be if they were.

Yes, the Dolphins have lots to work on. Yes they need to improve at a few positions, but we have the best QB we have seen in a Dolphins uniform since Marino. Tannehill has a ton of potential. Even more reason for hope is Philbin. The guy is just a great coach. I can see him rebuilding this franchise the right way.

By the end of this season, I think this team will be playing very differently. We have a great set of picks for the upcoming draft. Combine those two things, and I see a bright future.

GO DOLPHINS!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Go Dolphins!
Nice post & well said!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I agree, we're only a quarter of the way into the season and we've seen both bad and good. The good gives us reason for optimism. I've maintained all along that this team was going to progress slowly but start to hit their stride after the bye week. We've got two tough games coming up against the Bengals and Rams. The Bengals will be a very difficult test on the road, our second in a row. While not too many people think we're going to win that game, I think we've got a decent chance if we can cut down on the turnovers. Same thing goes for the Rams game, if we can play a clean football game like we did against the Raiders, I think we can easily beat the Rams. We have the skill to win a lot of football games this year, but we need to do a better job protecting the football. Our kicker needs to get his head right too. If we do those things, I think we still have a good shot to finish .500 or better.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Also, Reggie was at the top of the league in rushing, now Hartline is leading in receiving. That has to say something good about Philbin and Tannehill!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]