View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 am



Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers 
Author Message
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8941
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers
We seriously need to look at getting another talented receiver on this team. Our guys aren't going to get this done and we actually have a qb who could take us into the playoffs this year with the right support.


Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:05 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4000
Post Re: James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers
Phin wrote:
We seriously need to look at getting another talented receiver on this team. Our guys aren't going to get this done and we actually have a qb who could take us into the playoffs this year with the right support.

Agree, but we knew that the Wr position was in trouble when they traded Marshall without bringing in anyone in.


Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:19 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 8941
Location: Fargo, ND
Post Re: James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers
Dphins4me wrote:
Phin wrote:
We seriously need to look at getting another talented receiver on this team. Our guys aren't going to get this done and we actually have a qb who could take us into the playoffs this year with the right support.

Agree, but we knew that the Wr position was in trouble when they traded Marshall without bringing in anyone in.

Marshall sealed his own fate (I believe) when he threw Moore under the bus at the Pro Bowl. Not too mention the off field issues he had last season with his wife; which I'm sure Philbin was aware of when he came here. I think where Philbin and Ireland got into trouble was in overestimating the talent of the rest of the squad.


Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 4000
Post Re: James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers
Phin wrote:
Marshall sealed his own fate (I believe) when he threw Moore under the bus at the Pro Bowl. Not too mention the off field issues he had last season with his wife; which I'm sure Philbin was aware of when he came here. I think where Philbin and Ireland got into trouble was in overestimating the talent of the rest of the squad.

Agree


Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5694
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: James Jones Trade Rumors: Why Dolphins Must Deal for Packers
swerve13 wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
swerve13 wrote:
the Cowboys have been a floundering franchise, Green Bay is a championship organization. I have no problem copying them.

Its about the talent, not the system.



well we have some of their coaches now, and we have a better run game and defense than they had in Green Bay. So maybe they can make this a competitive team at least this year.



pretty much been on the money with this statement


Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.