Well, I'm no draft guru, and not even a fan of college football... but I like the NFL.com "Predict the Draft" segment so I thought I'd post how I thought it would go... please feel free to do it yourself and post your final mock.
It's really something how hard it is to try to figure out each teams needs and where they might go!http://predictpick.nfl.com/
1. Colts - Andrew Luck (QB) - Duh.
2. Redskins - RG3 (QB) - Duh.
3. Vikings - Matt Kalil (OL) - Duh.
4. Browns - Justin Blackmon (WR) - I think Blackmon is a better prospect than Richardson and he offers a nice dual threat for Colt McCoy teamed up with Greg Little.
5. Bucs - Morris Claiborne (CB) - Talib is a great talent, but always in trouble. The Bucs need help desperately in the defensive backfield and Claiborne is legit.
6. Rams - Fletcher Cox (DT) - The Rams missed out on Blackmon to the Browns, and they're really not in dire need of a RB yet with Steven Jackson still healthy and Cadillac Williams showing flashes last year. They go with the best interior lineman in the draft instead.
7. Jaguars - Melvin Ingram (OLB / ILB) - The Jaguars really need to hit on a pass rusher, and Melvin Ingram is a fantastic prospect with experience in all sorts of sets and positions. Versatile and beast worthy... Ingram makes this defense better.8. Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill (QB) - It's tough to pass on guys like Richardson, Coples, and Michael Floyd, but the Phins need a signal caller, and the more I watch on Tannehill the more I love this guy. He's personable with a great sense of leadership, has great passing skills and incredible athleticism. It may take a year or two to develop him, it may not. There's no guarantees we will be in a position to get a QB candidate of this caliber in future years, so you take him now.
9. Panthers - Michael Floyd (WR) - Could easily go defensive lineman here, but there are some real nice options in the beginning of the 2nd round, and although this WR class is deep, Michael Floyd is a game changer and makes a great weapon for Cam Newton on the other side of Steve Smith.
10. Bills - Michael Brockers (DL) - The Bills now have one of the best Dlines in the league with the addition of Michael Brockers to the mix with Marcel Dareus and Mario Williams.
11. Chiefs - Dre Kirkpatrick (CB) - Most will consider this a reach, but with the loss of Brandon Carr in free agency the Chiefs really need a corner on the other side.
12. Seahawks - Quinton Coples (DL) - The Seahawks are smitten that Coples falls to them.
13. Cardinals - Trent Richardson (RB) - Surprised to see Richardson drop out of the top 10 but the Cardinals are overjoyed. Beanie Wells has shown some great skills, but can't stay healthy. The Cards throw Richardson in the mix and some balance to the offense.
14. Cowboys - Mark Barron (S) - It's no surprise the Cowboys want a S and Barron is the best by far in this class.
15. Eagles - Luke Kuechly (LB) - The Eagles made a trade for DeMeco Ryans but still need a lot of help in the LB core. Kuechly is fantastic.
16. Jets - Courtney Upshaw (DL / LB) - The Jets make Upshaw stand up and finally get a decent pass rusher.
17. Bengals - Riley Reiff (OL) - A lot of pieces are falling into place in this draft, and the Bengals love that Reiff fell to help protect Dalton.
18. Chargers - Stephen Hill (WR) - Hill replaces Vincent Jackson in San Diego. The NFL has had good success with big, tall Georgia Tech guys... Megatron anyone?
19. Bears - David DeCastro (OL) - Some help to keep Cutler alive.
20. Titans - Dontari Poe (DL) - Poe drops quite a bit but is a huge need in Tennessee.
21. Bengals - Janoris Jenkins (CB) - They never did replace Leon Hall. Despite his troubles, Jenkins is a very talented corner.
22. Browns - Cordy Glenn (OL) - They think about Martin but ultimately go for the versatility of Glenn to help keep McCoy upright.
23. Lions - Jonathan Martin (OL) - A great addition to the Lions offensive line. Buys Stafford more time to throw to Megatron.
24. Steelers - Dont'a Hightower (LB) - They need a replacement for Farrior and Hightower fits Pittsburghs style perfectly.
25. Broncos - Coby Fleener (TE) - Jacob Tamme is not a sufficient TE option for Peyton Manning... Fleener is.
26. Texans - Kendall Wright (WR) - They need some talent alongside Andre Johnson, and Kendall Wright is a solid receiver.
27. Patriots - Andre Branch (DL / OLB) - A versatile pass rusher for the Pats.
28. Packers - Peter Konz (C) - The loss of Chris Wells will be huge if they don't get a legit replacement. Konz is the best Center in the draft.
29. Ravens - Chandler Jones (DL / OLB) - Chandler Jones has the side to play DE or switch over to the OLB position. This will give the Ravens some fresh pass rushing legs and more push to the QB.
30. 49ers - Devon Still (DL) - The experts have Jerel Worthy here, but I think Still has better size and better play making ability to play the interior in San Fran.
31. Patriots - Harrison Smith (DB) - It's no secret the Pats need pass rush and defensive back help... now they filled both in the first round.
32. Giants - Nick Perry (DL / OLB) - The Giants love pass rush, and Perry has the versatility to switch to a LB role if need be.