1. Indy – Luck
2. Washington – RGIII
3. Minnesota – Kalil
4. Cleveland – Richardson
5. Tampa – Claiborne
Top 5 appear to be obvious at this point. Here's where it gets interesting...
6. St. Louis – Fletcher Cox, DT
In his 17 years in Tennessee, Fisher drafted more DL than any other position by far. It's a need, and there's value at WR later. They pass on Blackmon.
7. Jets (via trade with Jacksonville) – Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB
Word is the Jets love him. Jacksonville is desperate to trade down, NY moves up for him to make sure they secure him.
8. Miami – Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
I don't endorse this pick, nor am I making it off of today's comments from Ireland. But I get the feeling that Miami will pass on Tannehill if Blackmon is on the board. I get the feeling they like him, but don't love him, and Blackmon is a game changer at WR. They'll wait until next year to grab a QB.
9. Carolina – Stephen Gilmore, CB
Word is that Carolina loves him, and most are saying he'll end up in top 10 somewhere.
10. Buffalo – Luke Kuechly, ILB, BOSTON COLLEGE
Putting him behind that DLine is SCARY. Also fills a need, and Kuechly might be BPA.
11. Kansas City – Ryan Tannehill, QB
Tannehill falls to KC, and this pick is obvious for the Chiefs.
12. Philly (via trade with Seattle) - Dontari Poe, DT
Philly needs to bulk up badly, and word is Seattle is looking to move down from 12 unless Tannehill is there.
13. Arizona – Riley Reiff, OT
RT is a huge need for Arizona.
14. Dallas – Mark Barron, S
Barron has been connected to Dallas a lot recently.
15. Seattle (from Philly) – Quinton Coples, DE/DT
Seattle needs more impact players on the DL.
16. Jacksonville – Michael Floyd, WR
Jacksonville gets better value for a WR here.
17. Cincy – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB
Cincy needs a CB badly. A little bit of a reach, but fills a big need and he's a solid player.
18. San Diego – David DeCastro, LG
LG is a huge need, and DeCastro is BPA.
19. Chicago – Jon Martin, OT
The Bears need to keep investing into the OL until they are able to protect Cutler.
20. Tennessee – Whitney Mercilus, DE
The Titans pass rush is pathetic. They need DE help badly.
21. Cincy – Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB
Word is Marvin Lewis loves Upshaw.
22. Cleveland – Cordy Glenn, OL
Bulks up OL with versatile player.
23. Detroit – Mike Adams, OT
Find a way to protect Stafford. They reach for a very talented OT.
24. Pittsburgh – Kendall Wright, WR
Need to start thinking about replacement for Wallace.
25. Denver – Michael Brockers, DT
Not sure that he falls this far, but I do think Brockers falls some.
26. Houston – Rueben Randle, WR
Obvious pick if available. No needs, good player at position they're somewhat thin at.
27. New England – Nick Perry, DE/OLB
Pats need a pressure player badly.
28. Green Bay – Shea McClellin, DE/OLB
GB also needs a pressure player opposite Clay badly. They are rumored to love McClellin.
29. Baltimore – Dont'a Hightower, ILB
Lewis is retiring after this year. Find a replacement early to develop under him.
30. San Fran – Coby Fleener, TE
Harbaugh drafts his boy. Opens up offense.
31. New England – Janoris Jenkins, CB
NE takes the chance. They love Gators.
32. Giants – Stephen Hill, WR
After losing Manningham they need to add some explosiveness at WR.
Miami then waits until the 4th round to draft Ryan Lindley from San Diego St. They look to add a pass rusher, CB and OL in Day 2.