All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 14885
Location: Raleigh, NC
I know, I know. A lot of you like "Tebow, the person", not "Tebow, your starting quarterback". I agree. Still there is something magical (should I say miraculous?) about the guy when he gets behind center.

Quote:
Tebow also applauded teammate Antonio Cromartie, who spoke out against trading for Tebow before the deal went down.

“It’s great because he had his quarterback’s back,” Tebow said. “That’s what you want. You want guys that are supporting your quarterback. I think that’s great, and I commend him for doing that.”


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/ca ... umor-mill/

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am 
Offline
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4111
Love him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:54 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Posts: 226
Tebow has the "it factor." Call it what you will magic, aurora, anointing, he has it. And to his credit,
he does nothing to promote it.

I remember when Urban Meyer won his first National Championship at Florida with Chris Leak, starting
senior QB. Tebow was a frehman, Meyer used him in certain packages only. But when he came in the crowd would start to chant " Tebow ". Amazing I never saw anything like it.

As much as I love Tebow and respect him, my allegiance to the Dolphins runs deep. Now that he's a
Jet, I can't wish him success. Maybe in certain circumstances like if it's to the Dolphin's advantage
that the Jets beat the Pats or Bills. Then I can pull for Tebow.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2980
It is simple. I will hate him because he is a member of the Jets. :jests: :jests:

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
I don't like OLinemen who can't block.
I don't like receivers who can't catch, run routes and are very slow.
And I don't like QBs who take 45 seconds to make a read, then are too inaccurate to hit their target.

He caught people by surprise with his unorthodox style, sort of how we slaughtered the Patriots when we introduced the wildcat. A little while later everyone was ready for the wildcat and it no longer worked. Tebows future looks the same as the wildcat.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 am
Posts: 155
It's pretty easy for me not to like him:
1) He's a Gator.
2) I don't like the "flavor of the month" crap the media makes him out to be.
3) He beat Miami.
4) He's a Jet

Simple


Last edited by hab321 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7762
Well...I'm having deja vu. I am a Tennessee Vols Fan. I hated Tebow. Mostly how this kid who didn't seem to impress me with his football skills managed to knock off my Vols team every time they played. It was aggravating. I remember screaming at the TV "someone hit the guy!!!" ..... When he became a Bronco I got more exposure to him as I live here and endure Bronco Games for the families sake on weekends. The Tebow Mania out here was unreal. When I started to watch...I found myself rooting for the guy. Couldn't help it. He just had that "aw shucks, Gomer Pyle, apple pie, yes sir, no maam, kind of attitude". Now that they traded him to the Jets I sure hope he doesn't end up knocking Miami out in important games like he did UT. I just can't shake the feeling that it will happen. I hope not.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am 
Offline
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 2230
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Tebow is a man of character and integrity. He is a winner period. He got it done in college and again last year with Denver. I respect him for how he lives his life and I wish him well. But I am glad Miami didn't bring him in as I think he would not fit Philin's offense. I think he is enjoying some success now like the wildcat did when it first came out. But if Tebow doesn't evolve into a more accurate passer defenses will eventually adjust and learn how to contain him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 pm 
Offline
Snorton Norton
Snorton Norton

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 560
I love him as an NFL player, just not as a full time QB.

The guy is a stud. He wants to win and he somehow got it done a few times.

Who doesn't love that? Anyone who doesn't love that is just plain crazy.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 am
Posts: 155
Soooo, Tom Brady wants to win and somehow gets it done (all the time it seems like). So I guess we should all love him too?!?!?!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
Iowafin wrote:
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.



:yay:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 am 
Offline
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am
Posts: 2749
Iowafin wrote:
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.


You can dislike him for his appearance (superficial), or his questionable football skills (understandable), or even his boldness in expressing his faith (common)... but to call him politically correct is hard to understand. Last I checked, openly proclaiming a devout Christian faith is politically INCORRECT. You're entitled to your opinion, but you lost me on that part.

I think Tebow is a great guy; a gifted athlete, a strong leader. I haven't heard or read anything that would indicate he is superficial. He's the real deal, by all accounts. Oh, and a less than impressive quarterback. He may have had no business getting drafted in round one (and you hold that against him? Did he draft himself?), but he absolutely had business being in the playoffs and winning there, since he was there and did win. Lucky? Sure. I'd like some of that luck in Miami. (But no thank you to Tebow as a QB.)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
k-dash wrote:
Last I checked, openly proclaiming a devout Christian faith is politically INCORRECT. You're entitled to your opinion, but you lost me on that part.


I disagree. How many non-Christians have become President? It's rare to have a non-Christian in the political arena because it's politically correct to be a Christian.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am
Posts: 2749
Iowafin wrote:
k-dash wrote:
Last I checked, openly proclaiming a devout Christian faith is politically INCORRECT. You're entitled to your opinion, but you lost me on that part.


I disagree. How many non-Christians have become President? It's rare to have a non-Christian in the political arena because it's politically correct to be a Christian.


Sorry, Iowa. That's not much of a standard for defining what's politically correct. I am not going to pursue the debate though, as it would hijack the thread completely. I will agree to disagree.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
k-dash wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
k-dash wrote:
Last I checked, openly proclaiming a devout Christian faith is politically INCORRECT. You're entitled to your opinion, but you lost me on that part.


I disagree. How many non-Christians have become President? It's rare to have a non-Christian in the political arena because it's politically correct to be a Christian.


Sorry, Iowa. That's not much of a standard for defining what's politically correct. I am not going to pursue the debate though, as it would hijack the thread completely. I will agree to disagree.


Fair enough. I can see what you are saying...it seems more and more than anything related to a god is not politically correct, but if anything, being Christian is an OK thing. If you say you're a jew or a muslim, eyebrows raise.

But let's say we take that away, he doesn't really seem to have an opinion on much else. Everyone is great, he lives a great life and everything's great all the time. Now, I'll admit, it's annoying when someone complains all the time, but he seems less than human when he consistently gives those drone-like speeches. People got on Henne for being robotic, but I can guess every word that is going to come out of Tebow's mouth.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6105
Well it may be ok to say you are a christian. But to actually live out a sincere Christian faith is certainly looked down upon by many. More than one person as has already been pointed out does not like it that he acknowledges God when something good happens in his life like throwing a touchdown.

As about God not giving a **** about how someone does in a football game. I will say, since He was drug into this discussion, that sentiment does not reflect the God of the bible. He is aware of and concerned with all aspects of our lives. (Matthew. 10:29-33, I Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23)

How a person does in a football game goes beyond what they do in what might be called good plays but includes their attitude, effort, language, etc ... God can be honored in a persons life whether they were on the winning or loosing team and He does care about that.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
AQNOR wrote:
Well it may be ok to say you are a christian. But to actually live out a sincere Christian faith is certainly looked down upon by many. More than one person as has already been pointed out does not like it that he acknowledges God when something good happens in his life like throwing a touchdown.

As about God not giving a **** about how someone does in a football game. I will say, since He was drug into this discussion, that sentiment does not reflect the God of the bible. He is aware of and concerned with all aspects of our lives. (Matthew. 10:29-33, I Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23)

How a person does in a football game goes beyond what they do in what might be called good plays but includes their attitude, effort, language, etc ... God can be honored in a persons life whether they were on the winning or loosing team and He does care about that.


If your god cares about a football games then his priorities are completely misguided. There are only about 100 million things he should be more concerned with


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6105
degs wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
Well it may be ok to say you are a christian. But to actually live out a sincere Christian faith is certainly looked down upon by many. More than one person as has already been pointed out does not like it that he acknowledges God when something good happens in his life like throwing a touchdown.

As about God not giving a **** about how someone does in a football game. I will say, since He was drug into this discussion, that sentiment does not reflect the God of the bible. He is aware of and concerned with all aspects of our lives. (Matthew. 10:29-33, I Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23)

How a person does in a football game goes beyond what they do in what might be called good plays but includes their attitude, effort, language, etc ... God can be honored in a persons life whether they were on the winning or loosing team and He does care about that.


If your god cares about a football games then his priorities are completely misguided. There are only about 100 million things he should be more concerned with


I would suggest reading the post again. The Bible verses indicates He cares about everything that humans are involved in and knows to the smallest detail about everything that happens. There are not things he should know more about. It is no strain on Him to know everything so being more concerned with one thing over another does not even come into play. He does not have to quit being aware of one thing to be aware or concerned with another. He knows all things equally.

He cares about people. So if a person is in or at a football game do you want Him to quit caring about a person? He knows about everything so He knows about football games and everything else that takes place. It is a function of who He is.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
AQNOR wrote:
[So if a person is in or at a football game do you want Him to quit caring about a person?



Care for in the sense that no one gets injured...but to suggest that he plays a part in a game or is looking down favorably upon one person in a game is flawed. He can't be rooting for Tebow and all the believers of the Steelers, now can he? Of course not. So for Tebow to point to the sky when he scores or whatever is essentially saying that cares more about him than his opponents....which, since you brought it up, is the exact opposite of how God works. He cares for everyone, so by default can't care about how you do in a game.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
If Tebow wants to point to the sky during a game, he should point to the sky after every play if no one is injured. Same goes for every player. Otherwise, God doesn't care that you scored a touchdown.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
Quote:
I would suggest reading the post again. The Bible verses indicates He cares about everything that humans are involved in and knows to the smallest detail about everything that happens. There are not things he should know more about. It is no strain on Him to know everything so being more concerned with one thing over another does not even come into play. He does not have to quit being aware of one thing to be aware or concerned with another. He knows all things equally.

He cares about people. So if a person is in or at a football game do you want Him to quit caring about a person? He knows about everything so He knows about football games and everything else that takes place. It is a function of who He is.


There are millions of people starving to death, millions more living in refugee camps and more living in war. 2 billion people live in poverty.

Maybe your god could get his priorities straight and stop worrying about if the Broncos win. Instead of watching football games he could use his power to do something good


Last edited by degs on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6105
Iowafin wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
[So if a person is in or at a football game do you want Him to quit caring about a person?



Care for in the sense that no one gets injured...but to suggest that he plays a part in a game or is looking down favorably upon one person in a game is flawed. He can't be rooting for Tebow and all the believers of the Steelers, now can he? Of course not. So for Tebow to point to the sky when he scores or whatever is essentially saying that cares more about him than his opponents....which, since you brought it up, is the exact opposite of how God works. He cares for everyone, so by default can't care about how you do in a game.


We are probably talking past one another. I said nothing about God rooting for Tebow? I think you can care by being aware of something without rooting. He could look down favorably upon all, He does not have to choose sides to care. Which is exactly what He did when He came to earth to die for mankind. So that those who put their faith and trust in Him can have everlasting life.

God is rooting for all. For all to get saved for He is not willing that any perish and that all should come to repentence.

For Tebow to pint to the sky (towards God) I don't think it is essentially saying that God cares more for Tebow than for any one else. I am not sure how you would get that? He is acknowledging that God is good and has blessed him with the ability he has.

I think God can care how you do in a game. How do you conduct yourself? What kind of attitude do you have? What kind of effort did you give? Maybe we are imbuing the word care or concerned with different meanings?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
AQNOR wrote:
I think God can care how you do in a game. How do you conduct yourself? What kind of attitude do you have? What kind of effort did you give? Maybe we are imbuing the word care or concerned with different meanings?


You can conduct yourself well and still not make the play, complete the pass, score the TD or win the game. I'm not sure I have ever seen a player say "this was god wanted" when they lost a championship.

Has Tebow pointed to the sky when he fumbled or threw an interception?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6105
degs wrote:
If your god cares about a football games then his priorities are completely misguided. There are only about 100 million things he should be more concerned with.

I would suggest reading the post again. The Bible verses indicates He cares about everything that humans are involved in and knows to the smallest detail about everything that happens. There are not things he should know more about. It is no strain on Him to know everything so being more concerned with one thing over another does not even come into play. He does not have to quit being aware of one thing to be aware or concerned with another. He knows all things equally.

He cares about people. So if a person is in or at a football game do you want Him to quit caring about a person? He knows about everything so He knows about football games and everything else that takes place. It is a function of who He is.


There are millions of people starving to death, millions more living in refugee camps and more living in war. 2 billion people live in poverty.

Maybe your god could get his priorities straight and stop worrying about if the Broncos win. Instead of watching football games he could use his power to do something good[/quote]

I don't think God worries about ball games. I am sure He has His priorities straight. As indicated for God to know everything is a function of who He is. He is not distracted from one thing by being aware of everything else as you seem to imply.

That God does not jummp through the hoops we want Him too I understand can be upsetting. I know it is for me but it does not mean He is failing or not intrested. I know God is the easy target to blame because we dont like things especially the consequences for sinful actions. War and the famine and starvation that is caused by it is a part of the sin cursed earth we live in. God is going to change things one day and do away with all of those things. In the mean time He is allowing people a chance to turn to Him. Not willing that any perish but that all come to repentence. To turn from their sin and to turn to Christ for salvation.

His power has and is being used for good. It is being used to save those who put their faith and trust in Him. It was used on the cross when He bore our sin in His own body when He was crucified for all of us. It was shown when He rose form the dead showing that He had triumphed over sin and death and hell.
He died for you and me and all mankind why not turn to Him and trust Him today?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am
Posts: 2749
degs wrote:
You can conduct yourself well and still not make the play, complete the pass, score the TD or win the game. I'm not sure I have ever seen a player say "this was god wanted" when they lost a championship.


Fair enough, but I think what AQNOR was getting at (correct me if I'm wrong) is that Tebow and others try to deflect praise and credit aimed at them towards the God they worship. In other words, it's the anti-diva; "don't look at me... give your praise to my God." Not, as you say, "God loves the Broncos... or Jets... more than the other team," which is just silly. And you are right, God can be glorified in our attitudes and behavior when we lose perhaps even more powerfully than when everything goes just right. I agree completely.

I tried to avoid the hijack that has happened. Perhaps this thread should be moved to the spiritual forum.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6105
degs wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
I think God can care how you do in a game. How do you conduct yourself? What kind of attitude do you have? What kind of effort did you give? Maybe we are imbuing the word care or concerned with different meanings?


You can conduct yourself well and still not make the play, complete the pass, score the TD or win the game. I'm not sure I have ever seen a player say "this was god wanted" when they lost a championship.

Has Tebow pointed to the sky when he fumbled or threw an interception?


I think the pointing to the sky (toward God in a symbolic way) is just a way to acknowledge in thanks that God is the one who gave him the ability to make a good play. A way to give God the glory. Not look at me God likes me more than you or God is on my side etc ...

I do see players at the end of the game gather together to pray from both teams. I have never been a part of an NFL end of game team player prayer group. Maybe they are acknowledging that God is good and thanking Him for the game, win or loose?

I agree with you though win or loose a Christian should acknowledge that God is good and praise Him for his goodness, mercy and love.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 am
Posts: 155
As was stated earlier, if it's glorifying God, then why not do it on every play...positive and negative. I think the simple act of pointing up at the end of a "great" play automatically draws attention to you. Whether intended or not. I have had this discussion with devout Christians in my workplace and they all agreed that the praise for God should be internal and not "showy" as they put it. A simple prayer to yourself should suffice, anything else draws attention to you and not God.
I too think the thread is starting to wander off topic (sorry), but I had to throw my .02 cents worth.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am 
Offline
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4111
I am not religious in any sense of the word and I love Tebow.

Gotta admire the guy for his passion and never give up attitude. Sure, they seem like common traits, but look around... they're really not.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Honolulu, HI
I love Tebow the person, I want him to do well. However I have a hard time cheering for him as a Jet. I wish he had gone to another team. Sorry Tim, hope your team loses every game. :ann0y:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
Snorton Norton
Snorton Norton

Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 560
Iowafin wrote:
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.


Wow, so because he doesn't have sex with girls from Space Odyssey when in tampa, and says he likes Jesus too much you don't like him?


I agree he's a bit over hyped but I think it's cool that he has some standards and character.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Rick wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.


Wow, so because he doesn't have sex with girls from Space Odyssey when in tampa, and says he likes Jesus too much you don't like him?


Yep. That's exactly what I said. That is hands down the worst interpretation of a post I've ever seen.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 am 
Offline
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4111
Iowafin wrote:
Rick wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
He's politically correct. He seems like a flake and completely superficial to me. He rushes through his sentences and is always out of breath when giving his less than inspiring speeches. He's got a dirt bag haircut and wears skin tight clothing to reveal his Zeus-like body with his "bro" shell necklace. He can't throw the ball and gets lucky, then points to the sky as if Jesus gives a crap about how well you do in a game. He had no business getting drafted in round one, no business in the playoffs, and no business winning in the playoffs.

That's how I can not like him.


Wow, so because he doesn't have sex with girls from Space Odyssey when in tampa, and says he likes Jesus too much you don't like him?


Yep. That's exactly what I said. That is hands down the worst interpretation of a post I've ever seen.


It was an interesting twist at the very least :war:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r