All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 5688
Location: Houston, Texas
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ing-tebow/

I don't believe this would ever happen, BUT, if it did, I would jump off a cliff..............


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 4616
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
There was no point in posting this, Tebow is not coming here...no way, no how. Peyton isn't a lock in Denver, and..no...just no...Tebow is not coming here.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:28 am 
Offline
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 am
Posts: 4111
"Let's start the insanity!!"


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 5688
Location: Houston, Texas
I do happen to know one closet Tebow fan in this forum that would jump up and down and embrace this idea: JUNKIE!!!

Look, I think it is a far fetched article posting as well, but just the mere fact that someone breathes this idea makes me ill.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 5688
Location: Houston, Texas
The NFLJUNKIE has spoken!!!

Heck, I was at that game in Miami sitting comfortably in my seat enjoying a 15-0 whitewash and with 3:00 left in the game, until the Tebow show started and I sat their listening to this one drunk say TIMMY! TIMMY! TIMMY! a thousand times. UGH.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 am 
Offline
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6005
Back to the wildcat?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am
Posts: 224
Stephen Loss just can't figure out what draws fans to the stadium yet. When will he learn that putting good football out there trumps JLo, Marc Anthony, Fergie, the Williams sisters, those little tv's they rent out or the club on the deck in the endzone or a FB playing QB.

Let's stop with the nonsense, Mr. Loss....we want good football, not a show. Go get Manning or Flynn or Tannehill and run with it...you'll be shocked at how many fans you'll see out there when we are winning some games...

Please, add my name to the "NO TO TEBOW" bandwagon...


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 4616
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Finhead34 wrote:
The NFLJUNKIE has spoken!!!

Heck, I was at that game in Miami sitting comfortably in my seat enjoying a 15-0 whitewash and with 3:00 left in the game, until the Tebow show started and I sat their listening to this one drunk say TIMMY! TIMMY! TIMMY! a thousand times. UGH.


Unfortunately I was at the game a well. If ol' Sparano didn't go for that useless 2 pt conversion we would've won.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 am
Posts: 224
AQNOR wrote:
Back to the wildcat?


Yeah, well we know what happens to the WC when it's the only play in your arsenal, don't we ??


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Larryfinfan wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
Back to the wildcat?


Yeah, well we know what happens to the WC when it's the only play in your arsenal, don't we ??


Actually what happened to the wildcat is it was a run only offense with RB throwing the ball. Furthermore, Miami didn't even run the true wildcat after the original 2008 season. The wildcat offense is defined when the LT moves ot the right side of the formation. Miami went to a spread offense with Brown running most of the snaps, the occasional reverse to Williams. If a true QB, with the ability to run between the tackles and throw the ball ran that offense...it would be unstoppable. Teams stopped Miami's wildcat by bringing every player down on the LOS including the safeties. There was no passing threat.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:05 am 
Offline
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8793
If a true QB, with the ability to run between the tackles and throw the ball ran that offense...it would be unstoppable


No, no , no...A true QB wouldn't need to run the wildcat. See Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Big Ben, Montana, and Marino ETC...


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 am
Posts: 72
Larryfinfan wrote:
Stephen Loss just can't figure out what draws fans to the stadium yet. When will he learn that putting good football out there trumps JLo, Marc Anthony, Fergie, the Williams sisters, those little tv's they rent out or the club on the deck in the endzone or a FB playing QB.

Let's stop with the nonsense, Mr. Loss....we want good football, not a show. Go get Manning or Flynn or Tannehill and run with it...you'll be shocked at how many fans you'll see out there when we are winning some games...

Please, add my name to the "NO TO TEBOW" bandwagon...


Amen brother! Stop the insanity!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:25 am 
Offline
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 557
NFLJunkie wrote:
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.

Blah, blah, blah! He sucks!! If he starts somewhere this year, you will see that, though you will never admit it I'm sure.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:32 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 10063
Location: Fargo, ND
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:48 pm
Posts: 6186
NFLJunkie wrote:
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.


It sure didn't count vs. the Pats in the playoffs .... whom by the way own our division.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Makchell wrote:
If a true QB, with the ability to run between the tackles and throw the ball ran that offense...it would be unstoppable


No, no , no...A true QB wouldn't need to run the wildcat. See Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Big Ben, Montana, and Marino ETC...

...Imagine a guy with that ability AND the ability to run. Sorry, but Tebow was a 2nd year guy starting and had 8 4th quarter comeback wins.....no QB in history has done that. Taylor and offense around him and he would eventually take the team to the superbowl.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10067
Location: MA
I'd be happier if they signed Tyler Palko.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:36 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Rock Sexton wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.


It sure didn't count vs. the Pats in the playoffs .... whom by the way own our division.


Remind me again what we've done against the Pats lately? :hithead:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10067
Location: MA
NFLJunkie wrote:
Remind me again what we've done against the Pats lately? :hithead:


Pretty sure Henne and Pennington got wins against them. Moore slapped them around pretty well too.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
jammer wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Remind me again what we've done against the Pats lately? :hithead:


Pretty sure Henne and Pennington got wins against them. Moore slapped them around pretty well too.


The last time we beat NE might have been in 2008.....or Hennes first year. All I know is they've owned this team since and the losses have been ugly. Even the last one was ugly because Miami was up huge in the first half. They were completely shutdown in the 2nd half. So if you're making the argument that we've been okay against NE....wow...how far we've slipped as a fanbase.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:50 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10067
Location: MA
NFLJunkie wrote:
The last time we beat NE might have been in 2008.....or Hennes first year. All I know is they've owned this team since and the losses have been ugly. Even the last one was ugly because Miami was up huge in the first half. They were completely shutdown in the 2nd half. So if you're making the argument that we've been okay against NE....wow...how far we've slipped as a fanbase.


You asked a question, I simply answered it.

The losses against NE last year were not on the QBs. Henne almost had a career game and Moore had my relatives (who are Pats fans) saying this guy looks good and you guys have something at the position.

If Tebow is so great why is Denver doing what they can to get rid of him?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Last 6 games

Record 1-5
only win....Chad Henne 22-21 2009
Losses
2008 - 48-28
2009 - 17-27
2010 - 7-38
2010-14-41
2011 - 24-38
2011 - 24-27


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10067
Location: MA
NFLJunkie wrote:
Last 6 games

Record 1-5
only win....Chad Henne 22-21 2009
Losses
2008 - 48-28
2009 - 17-27
2010 - 7-38
2010-14-41
2011 - 24-38
2011 - 24-27


You still didn't address my question. If Tebow is great, and such a winner, why is Denver making a move to get rid of him?

And outside of the 2010 loss where the team gave up, how many of those games were on the QB where your boy Tebow would have made the difference?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
jammer wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
The last time we beat NE might have been in 2008.....or Hennes first year. All I know is they've owned this team since and the losses have been ugly. Even the last one was ugly because Miami was up huge in the first half. They were completely shutdown in the 2nd half. So if you're making the argument that we've been okay against NE....wow...how far we've slipped as a fanbase.


You asked a question, I simply answered it.

The losses against NE last year were not on the QBs. Henne almost had a career game and Moore had my relatives (who are Pats fans) saying this guy looks good and you guys have something at the position.

If Tebow is so great why is Denver doing what they can to get rid of him?


Someone brought up the Broncos loss @ NE like it was a big deal. You then justified it by trying to say Miami has done well against NE? sorry...facts are we've blown chunks against them with the occasional diamond in the rough win. If Tebow played them 6 times...I'd venture to say his percentage would be higher. The bottom line, his style is unorthodox and he doesn't fit the mold of the drop back passer. I get that. Unfortunately in the NFL, if you don't look a certain way, walk a certain way and throw a certain way, you're not NFL material..(Warren Moon?). The Broncos were abysmal before Tebow despite the offense putting up better numbers. They simply sucked. Orton was 1-4 as a starter and they were starting to talk about Luck. Tebow comes along and goes 7-4 as a starter with most of those wins coming in the 4th quarter. He then lead them to a win against the Steelers at home in the playoffs. Elway and Fox are morons to simply answer your question. However, if I had the choice and I was Denver...Manning would be the guy, I'd talk Tebow into a backup role to learn from Manning.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
jammer wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Last 6 games

Record 1-5
only win....Chad Henne 22-21 2009
Losses
2008 - 48-28
2009 - 17-27
2010 - 7-38
2010-14-41
2011 - 24-38
2011 - 24-27


You still didn't address my question. If Tebow is great, and such a winner, why is Denver making a move to get rid of him?

And outside of the 2010 loss where the team gave up, how many of those games were on the QB where your boy Tebow would have made the difference?


You discount leadership too much. Chad Henne arguably played as well as Matt Moore. The problem was he wasn't "leading" those around him and the team lacked cohesivemess. The same was happing in Bronco Land. Orton arguably moved the offense better than Tebow. There's no question about it. But Orton didn't have Tebow's leadership ability. Here's a quote from Karlos Dansby...
" “Young man is blessed,” linebacker Karlos Dansby said last year. “Young man has a special anointing on him. And for God to show himself in that game the way He did, through the guy He did it through, it opened a lot of guys’ eyes on our team. And it brought a lot of guys closer to God, so like I said, everything happens for a reason. . . . My hat goes off to Tim. And God working through him like that, it opened up a lot of eyes.”

Even if you don't subscribe to his beliefs - Tebow has that confidence of leadership that is infectious and sorely lacking in Miami.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 pm
Posts: 2576
Location: NSW, Australia
Tebow's "magic" will disappear as quickly as the wildcats magic.

We need a real QB, not a side show without discernible skills at the most important position on the team


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26199
Location: Miami, FL
Unreal.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Cincinnati
If we acquire Tim Tebow it would only complete the circus act around here. I give our front office more credit than most Miami Dolphins fans do, but that may make me cry.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 am 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10067
Location: MA
NFLJunkie wrote:
You discount leadership too much. Chad Henne arguably played as well as Matt Moore. The problem was he wasn't "leading" those around him and the team lacked cohesivemess. The same was happing in Bronco Land. Orton arguably moved the offense better than Tebow. There's no question about it. But Orton didn't have Tebow's leadership ability. Here's a quote from Karlos Dansby...
" “Young man is blessed,” linebacker Karlos Dansby said last year. “Young man has a special anointing on him. And for God to show himself in that game the way He did, through the guy He did it through, it opened a lot of guys’ eyes on our team. And it brought a lot of guys closer to God, so like I said, everything happens for a reason. . . . My hat goes off to Tim. And God working through him like that, it opened up a lot of eyes.”

Even if you don't subscribe to his beliefs - Tebow has that confidence of leadership that is infectious and sorely lacking in Miami.


No, I agree with you on leadership. But Tony Sparano had a great leadership personality. How did that work out? Nick Foles and Kirk Cousins are considered to be two of the best leaders in this draft with infectious personalities...why aren't they 1st round talents?

I'm not getting into the religious side of it but I will note that I am not against Tebow at all for his beliefs and I admire that he isn't PC about them.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 487
Location: Almost Heaven
NFLJunkie wrote:
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.


He wouldn't beat out Matt Moore and every time Moore threw a pick another "Start Tebow" billboard would go up.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:03 am 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Mindtornado wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
:pumpiron: Tebow's style, though unorthodox, is effective when it counts. His leadership is off the charts. If he were to come down to Miami... :stiffarm: Anyway, I mentioned Ross's infatuation with Tebow earlier this year and that it might be a possibility. Any owner who throws a "Tebow" day just to get butts in the bleachers is obviously a fan of Tebows. In any case, I'll officially say what I said last time. Tebow would have to win the job from Moore....who I feel is the defacto starter until someone else takes it from him.


He wouldn't beat out Matt Moore and every time Moore threw a pick another "Start Tebow" billboard would go up.


I can't argue with this. I've seen it first hand; however, I'll note that it wasn't the picks that got Orton fired...it was the losses. Some of those losses fell sqarely on the defense but unfortunately in this day the QB gets the blame for the win and the loss.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:04 am 
Offline
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6005
Quote:
OmarKelly Might I point out that during the Super Bowl Peyton Manning played down here in Miami he lobbied for Colts to draft Tim Tebow. #XOmar
4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

OmarKelly PLEASE STOP talking about Tim Tebow playing for the Dolphins. I WON'T HAPPEN, does not fit. Makes no scene from a football standpoint.


http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=OmarKelly


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am 
Offline
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Posts: 226
As a proud member of the Florida Gator nation, I vote NO !

Not unless he's willing to play fullback.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:51 am 
Offline
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 7
This would be one of the worst moves Miami could make.......
It will probably happen. We have seen so many moves that have made us scratch our heads wondering what in the world were they thinking, this would fall right into place.
I for one may jump ship after 30+ years of being a fan if this happens though.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 5688
Location: Houston, Texas
lol@ Rich "Unreal"

This forum topic has "JUNKIE" written all over it!

As the ESPN analysts would say "Come on Man"!!! Tebow and his pop warner style football will get shut down. He can't keep playing rugby smash mouth style football too long before one of those 275 pound backers that run 4.5 blasts into his shoulder.

I have to say I have had a lot of fun watching JUNKIE go back and forth with everyone!!! :ann0y: :ann0y:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Finhead34 wrote:
lol@ Rich "Unreal"

This forum topic has "JUNKIE" written all over it!

As the ESPN analysts would say "Come on Man"!!! Tebow and his pop warner style football will get shut down. He can't keep playing rugby smash mouth style football too long before one of those 275 pound backers that run 4.5 blasts into his shoulder.

I have to say I have had a lot of fun watching JUNKIE go back and forth with everyone!!! :ann0y: :ann0y:


Finhead baits me in, sets the hook then leaves me on the bank to rot in the sun....nice.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 10063
Location: Fargo, ND
Ireland isn't stupid enough to sign Tebow. I don't even think Wanny would have been dumb enough for that.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7748
Phin wrote:
Ireland isn't stupid enough to sign Tebow. I don't even think Wanny would have been dumb enough for that.


Don't kid yourself...mustachio would've given up a few first rounders.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2980
If we could have Tebow for a 4th round pick and a lean contract, then sure. Put him in on some series to run the wildcat, in a no huddle set. He would be perfect in that role. He is like a RB who can throw...well sometimes he throws....but defenses would have to respect the pass if he were the guy taking the snap. Motion Bush across the formation and that has to be respected as well. No huddle prevents substitutions by the defense and Tebow has shown that he is a tough leader on the field. It would be great. I am sure he would command a lot more money than we would be willing to pay for a role player though.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r