View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Tackles to dominate early first round; Bryant a top-5 pick 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Tackles to dominate early first round; Bryant a top-5 pick
Quote:
Miami: Linebacker or wide receiver?
If Bryant is gone when the Dolphins pick at 12, I like Sergio Kindle from Texas. I think he fits a need. He's a 3-4 rush linebacker who played defensive end at Texas. I think he's more polished as an outside linebacker than Brian Orakpo when he came out last year, and Orakpo had a heck of a year for Washington.

Kindle for me is the logical guy, because I think Bryant will be gone. And then they've got to make a decision whether or not they think Benn or Thomas would make sense. And Thomas broke his foot last week. He's going to be a little bit of an enigma, because he probably won't be able to run prior to the draft.

I'm hearing a lot of people talking about Rolando McClain vs. an outside linebacker. To me, in Miami's 3-4 defense, I think the outside linebacker is more important. So if Kindle was there at 12, I'd pull the trigger on him. I think he's an explosive edge rusher who would instantly upgrade that team.

I don't think there's any way in the world Bryant gets there. So if he's gone, does another wide receiver warrant consideration at 12? I think that's some of the discussion that's going on right now with the Dolphins.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/story?id=090 ... nfirm=true

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]