View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Today's Front Page of the Boston Herald -Pretty Funny! 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Today's Front Page of the Boston Herald -Pretty Funny!
I thought this was a funny front page photo of Tom Brady and the Jets.

Click on the below picture link.

http://bostonherald.com/galleries/index ... llery_id=9

:jests:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: Today's Front Page of the Boston Herald -Pretty Funny!
Hilarious ... but only for today;)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Somebody needs to shut that Jets team up. All they do is smack talk all season long about how they're built for this and they're going to win the Super Bowl. They got lucky last year and yet they treat it as if it were supposed to happen that way. I don't like New England, in fact I hate them big time, but they aren't the only cheaters in our division. I'm hoping the Jets get royally stomped out today. I'm talking blow out, in your face, embarassing, confidence shattering, undeniable domination, destroyed type of blow out. In case you just joined us, I hate the Jets!!! Then I want the media to throw it in Rex Ryan's fat face and watch him scramble and make up a load of bs like that isn't how they play and how they beat themselves. Maybe the media could throw a few foot jabs in there as well.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:28 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

so is there any team in the afc east that deserves to be in the playoffs?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:07 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

FINesse wrote:
so is there any team in the afc east that deserves to be in the playoffs?

The Pats deserve to be where they are, they were the best team in the regular season. The Jets deserve to be where they are, they won their games. But I still can reserve my right as a Dolphin fan to hate on them and wish the worst for them when they play.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

I for one would rather the low class jets win today than the cheating pats. The jests haven't played in a stupor bowl since the first, longer than the fins. I don't want to hear talk of a 20 year dynasty in crab cake land. Don't hate me cause I'm right.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

PADOLFAN wrote:
I for one would rather the low class jets win today than the cheating pats. The jests haven't played in a stupor bowl since the first, longer than the fins. I don't want to hear talk of a 20 year dynasty in crab cake land. Don't hate me cause I'm right.

Don't forget the Jets are cheaters too, remember the coach tripping Nolan Carrol? Bottom line the Jets are the biggest trash talkers in the NFL and until they start getting put in their place they will continue to do it. At least when the Patriots cheat they do it quietly. Don't get me wrong I hate both teams, but the Jets need to be shut up. The Pats will get theirs next week against the Steelers.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Big Dave wrote:
Hilarious ... but only for today;)

[img]

As much as I hate the Jets and Pats, I wish we were as relevant as they are right now. I'm just plain JEALOUS!!!!
:jests: :jests: :jests: :jests: :jests:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

wkloiber13 wrote:
Somebody needs to shut that Jets team up. All they do is smack talk all season long about how they're built for this and they're going to win the Super Bowl. They got lucky last year and yet they treat it as if it were supposed to happen that way. I don't like New England, in fact I hate them big time, but they aren't the only cheaters in our division. I'm hoping the Jets get royally stomped out today. I'm talking blow out, in your face, embarassing, confidence shattering, undeniable domination, destroyed type of blow out. In case you just joined us, I hate the Jets!!! Then I want the media to throw it in Rex Ryan's fat face and watch him scramble and make up a load of bs like that isn't how they play and how they beat themselves. Maybe the media could throw a few foot jabs in there as well.

I'd rather have the jets loose a close heart breaker. Thats way more demoralizing to me. Either one is fine tho :grin:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Go Steelers!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

It looks like the Jets had the last laugh. The best way to beat the Patriots is to put pressure on Tom Brady. Beating the Colts and Patriots back-to-back on the road in the playoffs is a very difficult thing to do.

Anyways, here's more humor from the game.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 am
Profile WWW

Ryan schooled Belicheck. That was a great coaching job. Made the adjustments after 45-3. Brady & Belicheck looked flustered all game. Should be intersting to see what he comes up with for the Steelers. Say what you want , that guy can coach. 2 seasons , 2 championship games all on the road in the playoffs & with Sanchez as well.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The Jets will get slaughtered by Pittsburgh. I hate the Steelers too...they win a Super Bowl every 5 years it seems....this will be number 7 for them. I could care less about this Super Bowl. The Packers and Bears are perennial winners too....yawn.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:13 am
The Bottlenose
The Bottlenose

FINesse wrote:
Ryan schooled Belicheck. That was a great coaching job. Made the adjustments after 45-3. Brady & Belicheck looked flustered all game. Should be intersting to see what he comes up with for the Steelers. Say what you want , that guy can coach. 2 seasons , 2 championship games all on the road in the playoffs & with Sanchez as well.

Yup. Gotta hand it to Rex. To Belichick too, whose legacy is in stone. Rex is the riverboat gambler. Bill is the mad scientist. What's Tony? The cheerleader? I don't know if Sparano's the guy to put us up there with those guys.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 am
Profile WWW

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
The Jets will get slaughtered by Pittsburgh. I hate the Steelers too...they win a Super Bowl every 5 years it seems....this will be number 7 for them. I could care less about this Super Bowl. The Packers and Bears are perennial winners too....yawn.

FFF - NOT only does it seem that
Pittsburgh wins a super bowl every 5 years , this will be their 15th conference championship game - that is unbeleivable. It was always thought that the Cowboys are the premeir franchise while others might think the Patriots are & some of us might think the Dolphins are (OK thats a stretch) but clearly for stability while winning the Steelers are the franchise every other franchise should want to be like.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]