View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Your Opinion 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Your Opinion
What do u guys think should happen with the coaching staff??
What are some key free agents available this off season?

I'm not sure how I feel about the staff. Henning needs to go, but I hope we keep Nolan some how. As far as the rest of the staff, I'm not sure. We need to scout draftees better. I hate watching all these players that we passed up that make plays because they dont fit BP's height requirement. We need play makers and guys with heart. We needed A TE and we passed on gronkowski, hernandez, moali, jimmy grahman, yet they are all making plays. WTF. We did draft like a thousand LB's though yippy.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Re: Your Opinion
ST's remain marginal at best. Miami has some decent skill players on ST's but every game they do something to hurt the team. Last week it was Carpenter, this week coverage. Usually ST's are filled with veterans on the way out or young guys coming in. San Diego was in the top 3 in offense and Defense and missed the playoffs. The reason...mostly poor play on STs. It is one-third of the team that can't be neglected.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:04 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Keep Sparano, keep Nolan, keep Ireland, draft a QB, bring in another veteran QB too, dump Henning like a bad habit, and start rebuilding.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Snorton Norton
Snorton Norton

doesn't matter really, even if the OC an HC goes I don't think Miami will find a decent QB.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Rick wrote:
doesn't matter really, even if the OC an HC goes I don't think Miami will find a decent QB.

The pickings look slim but they can't miss this year or they're in for more of the same next year. Sparano won't survive another 7-9 season. My guess is they go after a veteran. Orton appears like a candidate but I believe that would have to be via trade. Ronnie Brown?

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]