View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dolphins should let QB Coach David Lee go 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Dolphins should let QB Coach David Lee go
At one time I was hoping that David Lee was the heir to the offensive coordinator position, but he has been groomed by the wrong man.

Armando Salguero wrote:
So would that mean for QB coach David Lee?

The Dolphins should resolve to thank coach Lee for the Wildcat. They should resolve to thank him for always being prepared and diligent. And they should resolve to thank him for his services as he leaves the organization.

The Dolphins should resolve to replace Lee because he is seemingly more worried about his guys making mistakes than making plays. They should resolve to find a quarterback coach who can, you know, actually develop a quarterback. They should resolve to find a QB coach with nerve and boldness because what I'm seeing is too much David Lee in Chad Henne. And I don't like it.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... ve-to.html

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Dolphins should let QB Coach David Lee go
I somewhat agree. I think we need to get someone in here that knows how to take advantage of Henne's strengths. I don't think our coaching staff has made necessary steps to help Henne succeed. Look no further than our division rivals, the NY Jets. They have put their young qb, whom I feel is less talented than Henne, in a position to succeed, and have coached him up.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Phin wrote:
I somewhat agree. I think we need to get someone in here that knows how to take advantage of Henne's strengths. I don't think our coaching staff has made necessary steps to help Henne succeed. Look no further than our division rivals, the NY Jets. They have put their young qb, whom I feel is less talented than Henne, in a position to succeed, and have coached him up.

Sanchez has a lower rating than Henne I believe. Even if he doesn't, it's in the mid 70s. His confidence has disappeared as the season has progressed. This past month he has 1 TD versus 5 picks.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Rich wrote:
Sanchez has a lower rating than Henne I believe. Even if he doesn't, it's in the mid 70s. His confidence has disappeared as the season has progressed. This past month he has 1 TD versus 5 picks.

If I'm not mistake he did the same thing last year when the weather got cold. Southern Cal. kid playing cold weather.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Pennington - QB Coach
McDaniels - O Coord

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]