View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fasano ... ignored as a receiving threat 
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Post Re: Fasano ... ignored as a receiving threat
Phins Rock wrote:
Fine. Than say, "you mis understood what I said" instead of saying he can't read and digest in fancy words.

Perhaps I could have said it better, but the intent was not to personally attack him.

Last edited by Rich on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
Rich wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
You said he has a reading comprehension problem.

If you want to refer to pointing out a factual event that occurred as a personal attack so be it. He clearly had trouble comprehending what was being posted. I don't consider it a personal attack as I did not do it to attack him personally, but to point out that he indeed misunderstood something that was posted.

By the way, where are you when Rock is constantly denigrating all the threads he participates in?

We've handled all the users who have been, what we consider, violating the rules.

I personally have not said anything to him or really anybody in recent days, but I saw this and thought I would.

Rock and I have been back and forth about Henne for days in various threads. Hen wrote to both of us.

It doesn't make much difference to me because I've put him on my ignore list and manually click if I feel like reading his "Henne IS DA WURST QB IN DA WURLD!!11" comment.

I'll take him off in a few weeks.

:ann0y:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

eleaf wrote:
Rock and I have been back and forth about Henne for days in various threads. Hen wrote to both of us.

It doesn't make much difference to me because I've put him on my ignore list and manually click if I feel like reading his "Henne IS DA WURST QB IN DA WURLD!!11" comment.

I'll take him off in a few weeks.

:ann0y:

There it is again .... mocking legitimate posts and perspectives and chalking it up to some 15 year old emo typing he hates somebody.

I'm sure it's completely on topic to post about who you're ignoring too. As if it's important for everyone else to know.

Last edited by Rock Sexton on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
Fine. Than say, "you mis understood what I said" instead of saying he can't read and digest in fancy words.

Cmon PR ..... spelling out the consistency thing after ELeaf alreayd did, followed by an antagonistic emoticon .... I think it's fairly obvious what the intentions were.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2