View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Thats it! 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Thats it!
I was ready to give Sporano and Ireland one more year since they have built a good defense and it looks like Henning will resign so we can get a real o-coordinator but screw both of these morons! The fact that they keep running Henne out there so he can lose the game for us is beyond belief! Give Thigpen a chance for Christ sakes! Henne is a complete bust and if anyone says he isn't they are clueless when it comes to NFL QB play. This guy will never be any good so why keep wasting everyones time. Oh and by the way, Sporano should have went for it instead of kicking a long filed goal into the wind. God, will we ever be good again! I am going back to my lazy boy to scream at the tv for the rest of the afternoon. I will always love th fins but this regime needs to go!

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Thats it!
OhioZonk39 wrote:
I was ready to give Sporano and Ireland one more year since they have built a good defense and it looks like Henning will resign so we can get a real o-coordinator but screw both of these morons! The fact that they keep running Henne out there so he can lose the game for us is beyond belief! Give Thigpen a chance for Christ sakes! Henne is a complete bust and if anyone says he isn't they are clueless when it comes to NFL QB play. This guy will never be any good so why keep wasting everyones time. Oh and by the way, Sporano should have went for it instead of kicking a long filed goal into the wind. God, will we ever be good again! I am going back to my lazy boy to scream at the tv for the rest of the afternoon. I will always love th fins but this regime needs to go!

you are referring to the Tyler Thigpen that is 1-11 as a starter right?...just checking..

Stupid Sporano....what was he thinking trying a 48 yarder with a kicker that can make them from 60

Dude I think you need chill...a little run at halftime perhaps?

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Can we stop with the Thigpen talk?

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Ok dude, it's halftime....how do you feel? Henne blows,..Fire Sparano!

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

if we could just pull this game out we would move closer towards replacing the Jets in the playoffs as the 6th seed

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

It's all about draft picks now

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

It's all about a new regime my friend.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Tyler is a career backup. I am sorry! I like the guy but he just has not shown that he can be a starting qb.

Henne has regressed this season. I don't know exactly where the fault lies; Sporano, David Lee, Henning. But he is no nearly as good as the promise he showed last year. It is time for this franchise to take the plunge and draft a QB in the FIRST round. Enough with this second round and later garbage. I am sorry but it makes no sense not to use your most valuable draft pick on the most valuable position on the field.

In fact I am going to go one better, not only should we use a first rounder on a QB. We should trade up to get Ryan Mallet! 28 years is long enough not to have drafted a QB in the first round. Once this team finds the franchise QB you basically ensure that your team will contend for the next 10-15 years. Look at the Colts, Patriots, Chargers, Giants.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]