View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Coordinator Thursday: Henning throws Henne under the bus 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Coordinator Thursday: Henning throws Henne under the bus
Quote:
by: Mike Berardino December 16th, 2010 | 2:15 PM Things have officially turned sour for a unit in the NFL when the coordinator — unsolicited — starts talking to the media about what a fine job the team’s OTHER unit did.
That’s what just happened here on Coordinator Thursday, when Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Dan Henning heaped praise on Mike Nolan’s defense for its six-point performance against the Jets on Sunday.

“We can’t continue to exist with as little a passing game as we had last week,” Henning said after a 30-yard net passing performance for the Dolphins. “We have to do better than that.”
Those 30 net yards — 55 through the air, minus the 25 lost on five sacks — came just 8 yards shy of matching the Dolphins’ franchise low of 22, set in November 1969 against the Oilers.

This was the first time I can remember Henning being so openly critical of his young quarterback. You could sense the frustration in his voice — which matched that of Tony Sparano earlier in the week — as he discussed the mistakes the third-year pro (and second-year starter) made in his fourth career crack at Rex Ryan’s complex defense.
“We work on the protections,” Henning said. “We had a gaffe in the protection where [Henne] got hit. Really, that was his fault and he knows it. He’s got to set the protection the other way.”
This was the second and 5 play from the Dolphins’ 42 midway through the second quarter when Henne got crushed from behind by Calvin Pace and Sione Pouha recovered to set up the Jets’ first field goal.
“We think we had a pretty good pass there,” Henning said. “Brandon [Marshall] won on the left side and [Henne] was about to throw it when he got hit. Well, that turns out not to only be not a big play for you but to go the other way. You know what I mean?

So what happened on that second Henne fumble? He never even made it to Ricky Williams’ hip before the ball squirted out and forced the Dolphins’ defense to come up big SEVEN more times.
I mentioned that Henne typically uses two hands on his play-fakes and wondered how much time he spends on the ball-handling aspect of his game.
“We’re talking about one time since he’s been here that’s happened,” Henning said. “He spends a lot of time on it. We have certain plays that are two-hand fakes and certain ones that are one-hand fakes. That’s the first time it’s ever happened to him. You can say, ‘Well, the ball was wet,’ and all that. It’s not supposed to happen.
“If you feel like you don’t have control of the football, then you ought to use a two-hand fake even if it was called for a one-hand fake. Those are judgments that guys make that they have to live with when the results happen the way they happen. I don’t know that it hit anybody. I think it just slipped out of his hand when he went to extend it.”
With that, Henning shrugged.
What else can a legendary playcaller do?

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Coordinator Thursday: Henning throws Henne under the bus
I'm not sure I would characterize this in any way as "throwing Henne under the bus". He pointed out a couple of mistakes and stated the obvious (we need more than 55 yards if we want to win).

Someone is stretching here.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I can't find anything wrong with that he said, but it is only part of the story. Our play calling sucks, that's on HENNING, the run game sucks, thats on the whole team including the play caller, our receivers had a hard time getting open, and our quarterback played a lousy game. It takes a team to win, and most often it takes a team to lose.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

eleaf wrote:

The title of the article is actually, "Dan Henning critiques Chad Henne ".

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AQNOR wrote:
Quote:

So what happened on that second Henne fumble? He never even made it to Ricky Williams’ hip before the ball squirted out and forced the Dolphins’ defense to come up big SEVEN more times.
I mentioned that Henne typically uses two hands on his play-fakes and wondered how much time he spends on the ball-handling aspect of his game.
“We’re talking about one time since he’s been here that’s happened,” Henning said. “He spends a lot of time on it. We have certain plays that are two-hand fakes and certain ones that are one-hand fakes. That’s the first time it’s ever happened to him. You can say, ‘Well, the ball was wet,’ and all that. It’s not supposed to happen.
“If you feel like you don’t have control of the football, then you ought to use a two-hand fake even if it was called for a one-hand fake. Those are judgments that guys make that they have to live with when the results happen the way they happen. I don’t know that it hit anybody. I think it just slipped out of his hand when he went to extend it.”
With that, Henning shrugged.

What else can a legendary playcaller do?

^^^^^^ This ..... no play irritated me more than watching Henne one-hand the ball in the rain on that play. Just completely boneheaded.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
eleaf wrote:

Any criticism of Chad Henne is a stretch according to the cartel.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
eleaf wrote:

As opposed to the constant one sided criticism from the lynch mob headed by you, PR and Junkie?

Henne's deserves criticism, but it seems painful for you to admit that he has done some good things this year.

At this point I don't know how Henne survives in Miami. He has taken over for Ted Ginn as the lightning rod for all things wrong when it comes to media and fans. The guy is going through serious growing pains and isn't getting any slack. With an owner desperate to make Miami relevant among the fans I'm curious if he is going to bow to the calls for a new QB.

I used to think Miami would exercise the patience of one more season. Now I'm not so sure.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:46 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

jammer, what good things has Henne done this year that would qualify as something that isn't required out of a starting QB?

That's not worded the way I'm thinking it in my head, but you know what I mean...

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:17 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
jammer, what good things has Henne done this year that would qualify as something that isn't required out of a starting QB?

lol, isn't required of a starting qb? He gives flowers to his girlfriend? I don't know what your talking about. If you mean what things HAS he done that are things you would see a quality starting qb do? He has done several, but not nearly enough. He isn't completely bad, nor is any qb perfect. The differences of opinion around here come down to what we all deem as being fair or unfair criticism, and how long we are patient enough to allow him to grow/learn the position. I can respect other people's views, as long as they are fair assessments and not just pure hatred or pure man-love.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
eleaf wrote:

Dude, your talking about one, maybe two guys on this forum. Cartel may be a bit of a dramatic statement.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Phin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

lol, isn't required of a starting qb? He gives flowers to his girlfriend? I don't know what your talking about. If you mean what things HAS he done that are things you would see a quality starting qb do? He has done several, but not nearly enough. He isn't completely bad, nor is any qb perfect. The differences of opinion around here come down to what we all deem as being fair or unfair criticism, and how long we are patient enough to allow him to grow/learn the position. I can respect other people's views, as long as they are fair assessments and not just pure hatred or pure man-love.

As in looking at all the good things he has done, how many of them say 'top ten QB'? How many of those things don't average or slightly below average QB's do? And out of the things Henne has done well, does he do them consistently?

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:30 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:

That's not worded the way I'm thinking it in my head, but you know what I mean...

To answer your question he's hit some very nice throws into tight coverage that many QBs struggle with. Most of them in the intermediate range. And to be fair, he has missed some throws and had some bad interceptions.

In your mind if Henne is anything less than an All Pro he is a failure and Miami needs to move on. If those are your expectations then he isn't going to make you happy. Its the extreme opinion.

The picture you now paint of Henne is that his typical game is the Cleveland game and you do so because you are back in Matt Ryan mode and want Miami to get Andrew Luck.

The truth is Henne's typical game is mediocre. Sometimes he is very good, sometimes he is very bad. If this were the case for a 30 yr old QB who has been with the team since he was drafted I'd say its time to move on. Since he is still 25 and only started a season and a half, I think its okay to have patience. And I've always said competition should be brought in to hedge against him imploding.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

To answer your question he's hit some very nice throws into tight coverage that many QBs struggle with. Most of them in the intermediate range. And to be fair, he has missed some throws and had some bad interceptions.

In your mind if Henne is anything less than an All Pro he is a failure and Miami needs to move on. If those are your expectations then he isn't going to make you happy. Its the extreme opinion.

The picture you now paint of Henne is that his typical game is the Cleveland game and you do so because you are back in Matt Ryan mode and want Miami to get Andrew Luck.

The truth is Henne's typical game is mediocre. Sometimes he is very good, sometimes he is very bad. If this were the case for a 30 yr old QB who has been with the team since he was drafted I'd say its time to move on. Since he is still 25 and only started a season and a half, I think its okay to have patience. And I've always said competition should be brought in to hedge against him imploding.

My expectations are for an above average, solid starter. Henne is not even close to that right now, and considering he's at the end of his 3rd season, it's concerning.

The things he does well he doesn't do them consistently at all, and the things he does poorly he continues to do every week. I'm not going to put anything in stone, but he is not where he should be at this point in his career, IMO. At this stage he should be starting caliber and at least an average, 12-16 type of a QB. He's not even close to that.

To me, he's Kyle Boller. 2nd round pick, big body with a big arm, smart, showed some really good things in a few games here and there early on, but just never had IT. Never got IT, never had IT, whatever IT is.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:49 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
My expectations are for an above average, solid starter. Henne is not even close to that right now, and considering he's at the end of his 3rd season, it's concerning.

The things he does well he doesn't do them consistently at all, and the things he does poorly he continues to do every week. I'm not going to put anything in stone, but he is not where he should be at this point in his career, IMO. At this stage he should be starting caliber and at least an average, 12-16 type of a QB. He's not even close to that.

To me, he's Kyle Boller. 2nd round pick, big body with a big arm, smart, showed some really good things in a few games here and there early on, but just never had IT. Never got IT, never had IT, whatever IT is.

Thats fine and I can agree with some of that. Its a much different tune than "Miami is winning despite him" and "without Henne this team would have 9 wins."

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Our Football Overlord Phins Rock wrote:

There is something he doesn't have. I don't know what it is or how to describe it, but . . . but . . . it's something. And Henne doesn't have it.

Is that about right, PR?

Nothing says unwarranted bias like hating a guy for not having something that you can't even describe.

And why is it you expect a 12-16 type QB? There are 16-20 teams that don't have one either. Methinks it's your expectations that are out of line, not anything that Henne has or hasn't done.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Thats fine and I can agree with some of that. Its a much different tune than "Miami is winning despite him" and "without Henne this team would have 9 wins."

I'm not taking those back. The Cleveland and Pittsburgh games are definite wins with at least solid QB play.

Who knows what he'll be in 3 or 4 years, but right now the mistakes he is making are not the mistakes a 3rd year guy should be making, IMO.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:15 pm

eleaf wrote:
Our Football Overlord Phins Rock wrote:

There is something he doesn't have. I don't know what it is or how to describe it, but . . . but . . . it's something. And Henne doesn't have it.

Is that about right, PR?

Yes.

Quote:
Nothing says unwarranted bias like hating a guy for not having something that you can't even describe.

And why is it you expect a 12-16 type QB? There are 16-20 teams that don't have one either. Methinks it's your expectations that are out of line, not anything that Henne has or hasn't done.

Right now there are about 25-28 teams that are getting better QB play than us. That's unacceptable.

And yes, there is something to be said about that IT factor that Henne does not appear to have.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:18 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
I'm not taking those back. The Cleveland and Pittsburgh games are definite wins with at least solid QB play.

Who knows what he'll be in 3 or 4 years, but right now the mistakes he is making are not the mistakes a 3rd year guy should be making, IMO.

And we're back to square one.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Big Dave wrote:
eleaf wrote:

I posted what was the title of the article at the time. I did not make up the title. I may shorten titles to fit in the title bar but that is all. I would certainly not make up a title like that one.

So the title is actually what I posted.

I went back to phins.com and found the title link
Quote:
blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2010/12/coordinator-thursday-dan-henning-throws-chad-henne-under-the-bus.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports%2FMiamiDolphinsweblog+%28Miami+Dolphins+%7C+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29

Last edited by AQNOR on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:46 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:

Well if we're going down this road and comparing him to disappointments we should at least point out something.

Kyle Boller - 5 years with the Ravens
David Carr - 5 years with the Texans
Joey Harrington - 4 years with the Lions
Tim Couch - 5 years with the Browns

Notice that their teams gave them some time before making their ultimate decision?

You can also look at the success stories -

Drew Brees - excelled in his 4th year with the Chargers
John Elway - turned the corner in his 4th year with the Broncos
Steve Young - excelled in his 7th NFL season
Jake Plummer - and just so its not all superstars, he didnt have a good year until his 5th season with the Cardinals

Point is that it takes time to do thorough evaluations. Sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

He threw for 257 yards and a TD vs Pitt, terribly weak argument. You know what to do.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

And we're back to square one.

If 257 yards and a TD vs Pitt is not considered "solid QB play" nothing is. You know what you have to do.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Well if we're going down this road and comparing him to disappointments we should at least point out something.

Notice that their teams gave them some time before making their ultimate decision?

Jake Plummer - and just so its not all superstars, he didnt have a good year until his 5th season with the Cardinals

Point is that it takes time to do thorough evaluations. Sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't.

Great post.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

He has a solid performance stat wise. But he missed plenty of throws in that game, and settled for way too many FG's when their D gave them the ball in great field position.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

I want Henne here for a couple more years. But I don't want him going into the season being named the starter. I think we need a serious competition between Henne and another QB that they bring in (whether a rookie or FA pickup).

You can bring out the exceptions and I can bring out the disappointments. We both have our opinions from what we see and that's fine, but to look at just numbers compared to other QB's isn't the best comparison. Circumstances are different and all that.

But from what I'm seeing from the guy, I just don't think he has it.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
I want Henne here for a couple more years. But I don't want him going into the season being named the starter. I think we need a serious competition between Henne and another QB that they bring in (whether a rookie or FA pickup).

You can bring out the exceptions and I can bring out the disappointments. We both have our opinions from what we see and that's fine, but to look at just numbers compared to other QB's isn't the best comparison. Circumstances are different and all that.

Hasn't everyone been saying since a few weeks ago they need to bring in some competition?

I actually brought out both the exceptions and dissapointments and even an in-between type.

Funny circumstances are mentioned because every time that is brought into the equation someone is immediately labeled hater or apologist.

But you can use just numbers to back up your argument that Henne isn't where he should be and that the team is winning despite him? What about the circumstances in all of those games?

Again, I'm not labeling the guy the guaranteed franchise QB. I don't think anyone knows at this point.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 pm

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Hasn't everyone been saying since a few weeks ago they need to bring in some competition?

I actually brought out both the exceptions and dissapointments and even an in-between type.

Funny circumstances are mentioned because every time that is brought into the equation someone is immediately labeled hater or apologist.

But you can use just numbers to back up your argument that Henne isn't where he should be and that the team is winning despite him? What about the circumstances in all of those games?

Again, I'm not labeling the guy the guaranteed franchise QB. I don't think anyone knows at this point.

It's almost impossible to compare the circumstances and situations that the QB's you named were in compared to Henne, which is why I bring it up.

I've seen the games which is why I say that we're winning despite him, or losing because of him. Opinion is not enough on this board, so I try to back it up with facts. But my point is just that facts compared to other QB's is not fair. Especially past QB's.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

In the Pittsburgh game, Henne went 26/36 257 1TD 1INT. That's a very respectable game with a 72% completion rate along with a TD.

Ronnie Brown was 9/14 and RW was 11/48 (for a total of 20/62) and a LOUSY average of 3.1 YPC and NO TDs. That a TERRIBLE game no matter which way you split it.

Yes he crapped the bed during the final drive (after we got screwed by a horrible call). But to say that it would have been a definite win with "at least quality QB play" is historical revision.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AQNOR wrote:
Big Dave wrote:
eleaf wrote:

I posted what was the title of the article at the time. I did not make up the title. I may shorten titles to fit in the title bar but that is all. I would certainly not make up a title like that one.

So the title is actually what I posted.

I went back to phins.com and found the title link
Quote:
blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2010/12/coordinator-thursday-dan-henning-throws-chad-henne-under-the-bus.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports%2FMiamiDolphinsweblog+%28Miami+Dolphins+%7C+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29

I'm not accusing anyone specific of anything. Just pointing out that that language is hyperbole and disingenuous.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think he played as well as you guys do in that Pitt game, but maybe it was a little bit of a stretch for me to use that example.

But in that game, again, I think it was an example of doing the absolute minimum. Didn't make any big plays; completed a lot of the short passes that were there, but also missed some throws and didn't see guys that were open down the field; he also had the bad INT and settled for way too many FG's.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
I've seen the games which is why I say that we're winning despite him, or losing because of him. Opinion is not enough on this board, so I try to back it up with facts

Yet you haven't been able to do this outside of the Cleveland game.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 pm

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
I've seen the games which is why I say that we're winning despite him, or losing because of him. Opinion is not enough on this board, so I try to back it up with facts

5 of 18 for 55 yards and 1 second half first down against NY isn't winning despite him?

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

5 of 18 for 55 yards and 1 second half first down against NY isn't winning despite him?

I would have thought they won despite the entire offense biting the big one and the conditions playing havoc on the ability to run and throw the ball.

But pinning it all on Henne just feels right.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:

Right now there are about 25-28 teams that are getting better QB play than us. That's unacceptable.

That's your bias again. Chad Henne is:

18 in yards
17 in completion %
19 in avg / pass
18 in yards
22 in yards / game
21 in TDs
16 in 1st downs
18 in 1st down %
18 in 20+ yard long plays
22 in 40+ yard long plays
18 in sacks
26 in QB rating

How is it that you can keep a straight face when saying some of the things you say? They come from where the sun don't shine. Anything other han what the FACTS show is based out of pure bias.

Chad Henne is a middle of the road QB right now in virtually every category. About where I expect he should be. Especially with no running game or oline to help him out.

Before you start blurting out stuff, perhaps you should check the facts first. Though, as Rich will well attest, your abilities to create "arguments" with no basis in fact is well noted on these boards.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

5 for 18 for 55 yards. I don't care what the circumstances were. That is a pathetic performance.

Also, 34 passes for just 182 yards and no TD's against Buffalo when your D and run game are on fire would qualify as winning despite him.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
jammer wrote:

I would have thought they won despite the entire offense biting the big one and the conditions playing havoc on the ability to run and throw the ball.

But pinning it all on Henne just feels right.

This. It's not like anything on offense worked v the Jets. We only had 156 yards the entire game, and that doesn't factor in the 25 yards lost in sacks.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

That's your bias again. Chad Henne is:

18 in yards
17 in completion %
19 in avg / pass
18 in yards
22 in yards / game
21 in TDs
16 in 1st downs
18 in 1st down %
18 in 20+ yard long plays
22 in 40+ yard long plays
18 in sacks
26 in QB rating

How is it that you can keep a straight face when saying some of the things you say? They come from where the sun don't shine. Anything other han what the FACTS show is based out of pure bias.

Chad Henne is a middle of the road QB right now in virtually every category. About where I expect he should be. Especially with no running game or oline to help him out.

Before you start blurting out stuff, perhaps you should check the facts first. Though, as Rich will well attest, your abilities to create "arguments" with no basis in fact is well noted on these boards.

Most of those are in the 18-20 range. That's below average.

And he's got the most INT's in the entire NFL since Week 12 of last season. Less TD's than INT's, less than 7 ypa, and a completion pct. of barely 60 is not average. It's below average to be kind.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
Also, 34 passes for just 182 yards and no TD's against Buffalo when your D and run game are on fire would qualify as winning despite him.

I spy someone clutching at straws.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

I spy someone clutching at straws.

Yeah that dropped deep pass to Marshall sort of hurt and really would have altered those numbers. Wind knocked it down a bit but its better to just say it was a badly underthrown pass. But that is being apologetic so I shouldn't bring it up.

This conversation has become pointless. The story has to change every time factual evidence is brought up or a good argument counters an opposing opinion. It goes from they won despite him... but its proven he gets them in scoring range. Then it turns to all the FGs were deep bombs by Carpenter... But that is proven wrong. So then it shifts to he is not where he should be in year 3...but its shown that other QBs take time to develop. Now that argument can't be used because it can't be properly quantified or outside circumstances are now too relevant to bring into the equation. But circumstances can't be used in the equation of Henne's bad season.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Consistency, Smart Decisions, Seeing the whole field, Throwing the deep ball, Short touch passes.....These are the areas I see that Henne lacks.

Can he improve upon them? I hope so.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next