View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Marshall, Henne to reunite after nearly a month 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Marshall, Henne to reunite after nearly a month
Quote:
Brandon Marshall will be back on the field for the Dolphins this Sunday when they play the New York Jets, according to a source. That barring a setback to Marshall's hamstring, which must be guarded against as he sits with little legroom in a Broadway theater watching the play Lombardi with his teammates this evening.

Sheesh.

But I digress.

Marshall must show up big Sunday. He faces New York's Darrelle Revis, arguably the best cornerback in the NFL. He must account for and overcome the likely absence of teammate Brian Hartline, who is recovering from surgery on a hand. And there is always that stuff about being on the same page with quarterback Chad Henne.

Marshall hasn't played with Henne in three games, as Henne missed the Chicago game and then Marshall missed the next two. So the two haven't played together since Nov. 18.

(On how much the chemistry has developed between him and Chad Henne) – “I think Sunday people will see the connection.”

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... z17kAV8dpV

I wonder if they will play the old Peaches and Herb tune during warm-up: "Reunited and it feels so good ... "?

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Post Re: Marshall, Henne to reunite after nearly a month
yawn

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Marshall, Henne to reunite after nearly a month
Quote:

Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall hopes to get clearance to play on Sunday so he can visit Revis Island. Marshall has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury, and even if he plays he won’t be at 100 percent.
However, with Brian Hartline doubtful for Sunday’s game because of his broken finger it’s clear the Dolphins need Marshall because Davone Bess, Marlon Moore and Roberto Wallace are the ONLY healthy, active receivers on the 53-man roster.
Julius Pruitt, who has spent the past two seasons on the practice squad, will be traveling with the team in a break in case of emergency situation, and might be activated by Sunday. I watch practice closer than most and I have to admit I’ve got no idea how good Pruitt is, or can be. But at this point does it really matter? The Dolphins need him, and this is his opportunity to prove he belongs.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]