View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Training Camp 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Training Camp
I am planning on going to the Dolphins Training Camp this up coming year. I was wondering what to expect as in Cost, things to do, and so on. Any information would help thank you

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Training Camp
There is no fee to enter training camp at Davie. The only thing you have to pay for is your parking at one of Nova Universitys garages. Bring dollar bills with you. You go in the garage, park and make sure you note the space number. Then you go over to the machine and its 1 dollar per hour to park. You put the space number in and the number of dollars for how many hours you figure to park. I always put the " paid " sticker on the dash as they will give you a ticket, the university that is, if they do not see a parking paid sticker.

Lots of places to eat right out on University ave. They also have a small concession at the training facilty, nothing great but the usual, dogs, burgers , hot pretzels. Bring a BIG hat , towel and if you sunburn, suntan lotion. Its friggin hot, well, not to much temperature wise, in the high 80s but Humid as all hellll, Its a stadium like set up where the fans sit, pretty nice but as I said, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hot and yes, you will sweat. Good view of practice and always get autographs at the end of practice. Each day they have several different players go along the fence to sign things and Coach Sparano is there daily to sign things.,

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]