View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Jets Week, Yea... 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Jets Week, Yea...
Well boys, I'm back as promised. Two teams coming off ulgy losses. One trying to make a playoff run and the other hoping to be a spoiler. Well, you'll draft higher anyway and maybe find the next Marino. Oh, I forgot, your guys are too conservative to take a QB in the first round (How's the 2nd been workin for you). Fortunately the greatest QB ever will easily bounce back in the rain and snow Sunday. Not sure what will happen with the Robot? Welcome to to Rex's little shop of horrors. Any thoughts?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: Jets Week, Yea...
SanchezNY wrote:
Well boys, I'm back as promised. Two teams coming off ulgy losses. One trying to make a playoff run and the other hoping to be a spoiler. Well, you'll draft higher anyway and maybe find the next Marino. Oh, I forgot, your guys are too conservative to take a QB in the first round (How's the 2nd been workin for you). Fortunately the greatest QB ever will easily bounce back in the rain and snow Sunday. Not sure what will happen with the Robot? Welcome to to Rex's little shop of horrors. Any thoughts?

If we can somehow get Luck. I'm sure we'll go for him. Otherwise.. we're probably screwed. I'm not a huge Mallet fan.. and Locker scares me.

BTW, this is our winning week.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

I would have never guessed you were a Jest fan..lol I hope Ryan's lap band holds when we put the smack down on your team. :fart:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

hypocritex wrote:
SanchezNY wrote:

If we can somehow get Luck. I'm sure we'll go for him. Otherwise.. we're probably screwed. I'm not a huge Mallet fan.. and Locker scares me.

BTW, this is our winning week.

I wouldn't draft Locker....at all. Much less round 1.

Regarding the Jets, they are done. That loss against NE finished them. They're headed for a tail spin.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:51 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Watching the Pats give the Jets a beat down made my day. I changed my signature back to Fat Ryan to honor our favorite troll.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Every year the Jets look like my tee shot. At first its perfect, then it fades faster than the evidence of Rexy's Lap-band surgery.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

SanchezNY wrote:

I think Rex needs to go water the ball he buried and hope it grows a defense. Your team has had luck on your side and you can't deny that. How many close OT games have you had to win to get that not so pretty 9-3? Sure a W is a W, but the Patriots gave the rest of the AFC the footage they need to take you down in the playoffs.

So then when there is no Superbowl in New York, what difference will it make between a team that drafted a QB in the first, second, third, or fourth round? NONE.

Rex's Little Shop of Horrors? Please, the only thing terrifying about Ryan is his cholesterol level. Henne is used to being in the cold environment all his life. What's the coldest it gets in So Cal?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

SanchezNY wrote:
Fortunately the greatest QB ever

The sad part is I think you just may be delusional enough to believe that.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 am

Im thinking in 5 years from now both Henne & Sanchez will only be talked about with the word "Remember" in front of their names.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:13 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Hmm Didn't Capin' Check Down Sanchez have like a QB rating of like 27 last week. That's worse then Henne's.... and that in its own self is sad.

Why do your build yourself up to get hurt Mr.Homer Jets fan? It only hurts worse when your Jets get destroyed in the playoffs, IF they make it.

I hope Miami STOMPS the Jets into the ground, kinda like 45 to 3 or something.
:ann0y:

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been..."
— Henry Kissinger

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:28 am
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

My, my, my, aren't we touchy on this board. last time I looked my team is headed for the playoffs and yours isn't. You know even if you lose in the playoffs, you were good enough to get in which the Fins aren't. Maybe next year though. This is two in a row for us. Guess you'll start your streak next year. :ann0y:

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Isn't Henne's QB rating higher than Sanchez's???

LOL. Good luck with that, jets fan......

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

By all accounts.. We should lose this game. Unless Henne shows up. Then it will be a good one to watch. Which.. just proves to me one thing. We need a QB.

But, if Henne doesn't show up. I can still see us keeping it close. Marshall will be back and I expect him to play angry.

It can go either way. But, if the Dolphin offense actually comes to play. The Jets are in trouble. Because.. don't sleep on that Dolphin defense who are ranked 4th in the league.. ahead of the Jets.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

SanchezNY wrote:
My, my, my, aren't we touchy on this board. last time I looked my team is headed for the playoffs and yours isn't. You know even if you lose in the playoffs, you were good enough to get in which the Fins aren't. Maybe next year though. This is two in a row for us. Guess you'll start your streak next year. :ann0y:

That franchise QB looked awesome today. hahahahahahahahahaha :fart:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

SanchezNY wrote:
? Welcome to to Rex's little shop of horrors. Any thoughts?

Yeah, your beloved Jets are on a two game losing streak and headed for a year end collapse. Still think your playoff bound????????????

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:34 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

i think we can all agree on one thing...... F#%^ the jets

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

SanchezNY wrote:

You are a regular psychic! how'd you know they were going to lose 2 in a row?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

FINesse wrote:
Im thinking in 5 years from now both Henne & Sanchez will only be talked about with the word "Remember" in front of their names.

:)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

SanchezNY wrote:

are you sure you're team's still headed to the playoffs?
Because you guys look pathetic.
We were daring you to win that game and you couldn't.
Jets blew their load like 5 weeks ago.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Re: Jets Week, Yea...
Well boys, see ya next season. Lets get all homered up and pretend Henne is as good as the greatest QB ever. Like the announcers said, "Sanchez competes" unlike that deer in the headlights from Michigan. Say what you want but if that pot smoker Holmes catches the easy one, you guys are crying in your beer. 5 for 55 and Henne thinks he's a starter in the NFL. Get me some of what he's smoking. By the way, the trip was low class. Cheer for me in the playoffs and the good old AFC East. Happy Holidays form NYC. :embarrassed:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:01 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

SanchezNY wrote:
Well boys, see ya next season. Lets get all homered up and pretend Henne is as good as the greatest QB ever. Like the announcers said, "Sanchez competes" unlike that deer in the headlights from Michigan. Say what you want but if that pot smoker Holmes catches the easy one, you guys are crying in your beer. 5 for 55 and Henne thinks he's a starter in the NFL. Get me some of what he's smoking. By the way, the trip was low class. Cheer for me in the playoffs and the good old AFC East. Happy Holidays form NYC. :embarrassed:

One and done IF you even make the playoffs

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

SanchezNY wrote:

Comes on here and runs at the mouth about how bad the Phins QB is. Typical Jets fan. If Sean Smith could actually catch a ball, he would have been the leading reciever for the game. Your boyfriend Dirty Sanchez threw more errant passes that should have been picked off than I have seen in quite some time; and your talking bad about Henne? So if you can use the "if Holmes would have caught that touchdown" excuse, we can use the 'Sean Smith should have had 5 interceptions excuse". That would mean a Phins blow out. :fart:

I think both qbs should be ashamed of how they performed this week.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]