View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Brian Hartline underwent surgery to repair his injured hand 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Brian Hartline underwent surgery to repair his injured hand
We need Hartline back if possible. Marlon Moore did not catch the ball well in traffic last week.

Quote:
Jeff Darlington of the Miami Herald reports Brian Hartline underwent surgery to repair his injured hand Tuesday. There appears to be some concern that Hartline will be lost for the final four weeks, but the Dolphins will hold off on a decision until doctors see how he responds to the procedure. The injury comes at a bad time for Hartline, who had averaged 82 yards per game from Weeks 9-12. Davone Bess will remain in the starting lineup opposite Brandon Marshall, with Marlon Moore moving into the No. 3 role for the time being.

www.rotoworld.com

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:39 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Brian Hartline underwent surgery to repair his injured hand
One thing very noticeable is Henne's deep ball timing with Hartline has never been right and sometimes they aren't on the same page with routes. Hartline is better than Moore and Wallace, but this is something that isn't going to make me panic.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

jammer wrote:
One thing very noticeable is Henne's deep ball timing with Hartline has never been right and sometimes they aren't on the same page with routes. Hartline is better than Moore and Wallace, but this is something that isn't going to make me panic.

Unfortunately I dont blame Hartline for that... He was in the right place on a couple bad passes...

That being said I am not worried about this either as the outcome of the rest of this season is pointless aside for just a little pride building. In the end the more losses the better draft position..

:youwin:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:49 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

10acjed wrote:
Unfortunately I dont blame Hartline for that... He was in the right place on a couple bad passes...

That being said I am not worried about this either as the outcome of the rest of this season is pointless aside for just a little pride building. In the end the more losses the better draft position..

:youwin:

Not blaming Hartline at all for last game. Henne missed him twice, and both would have been scores. But in the past Hartline and Henne have not been on the same page, sometimes on Henne sometimes on Hartline. And every deep ball I think of to Hartline is an under or overthrow. They never seem to connect.

Point is I don't think the loss of Hartline will kill Henne this weekend...unless of course Wallace, Moore and Henne perform the way they did against Cleveland.

Would be nice if Marshall is back. He and Henne had one of their better performances against the Jets earlier in the season.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:09 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Brian Hartine will still be missed. He is a hard worker and seems to really work his way to being open alot. Yes, Henne sometimes appears to not be on the same page, but Hartline is evolving quite nicely in the NFL.

Hopefully, the other receivers will take advantage of their opportunity.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]