View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 OT: jets beat down 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post OT: jets beat down
Okay...I started out the evening a sure fire Patriots Fan hoping Rex the Hut would get a beating. After the NFL Bully beat the fat kid senseless for 3.5 quarters, I realized that it was bordering on NFL Fine territory. I mean c'mon if you can fine a guy for a helmet to helmet hit surely you can get something for stealing someone's dignity on national television. The Wiki Leaks guy gets arrested for not using a condom....surely Interpol would want to question BB for the abuse he's clearly guilty of concerning Ryan and the Jets.
Of further consequence...someone sage on here said the Jets would crash. You know, last night's loss was just the thing to send these guys over the edge. If they lose to Miami next week, the Jets could continue to crash against Pittsburgh and then Buffalo. Stranger things have happened....10-3 Jets in 2008 finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs. Hmmmmmmm, nah nevermind, can't possibly happen...right? :jests:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: OT: jets beat down
Didn't the Pats steal the Dolphins dignity on national television earlier this year? Stand by for some similar beat downs as the Dolphins play out the string...with even more starters out with injuries, the future is so bright....not.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]