View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Henne is awful 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Henne is awful
this team is going nowhere with him.
Constantly underthrows wide open receivers, so easy touchdowns become interceptions.
We should be putting this lowsy Cleveland team away easy. Defense playing great, Running game clicking, and there's our quarterback giving the game away. Way too many stupid interceptions that are entirely his fault.

All you guys who defend him every week are just dreaming or in denial.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Post Re: Henne is awful
LOL!!!

This "lousy" Cleveland team SMASHED NE and took the Jets to OT.

Please learn football. Thanks.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

U have to admit tho dolphinjim the browns did play gud in the afc east but they are not to good of a team payton hillis has been they're team and he's not doin a thing are offense is doing great in the run and the defense isn't giving cle any air at some point we have to stop making excuses for henne its every week now... and I love henne but it doesn't look to good for him right now we will draft a qb this off-season

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

First off I think the vitriol of this thread is a bit over the top and out of context, but I will admit it is getting more difficult to defend Henne. I haven't given up on him, but he is really making it hard to justify considering him as a future franchise qb for us.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Phin wrote:
First off I think the vitriol of this thread is a bit over the top and out of context, but I will admit it is getting more difficult to defend Henne. I haven't given up on him, but he is really making it hard to justify considering him as a future franchise qb for us.

considering the the number of snaps and starts in the league,and a year to learn under penny,in my mind unless there is an giant leap in the next few games ,henne is just a career back up in this league

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

dolphinjim wrote:

This "lousy" Cleveland team SMASHED NE and took the Jets to OT.

Don't forget they also beat New Orleans.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Yea but we beat ourselves this game with picks and drops.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Stop making excuses for henne it's getting old. He's not that good under throws way too much I'm starting to think he's a mental midget makes dumb mistakes and the coaching staff knows it that's why we been running the wildcat. We need a new qb because henne is not the answer. My point exactly another int in our own redzone do I need to say more mental midget. What an idiot PERIOD

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

HENNEEEEE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT SOME IDIOT HERE WILL SAY I AM WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Im done with Henne.... He had his chance, WR's beating the CB and he cant hit the broad side of a barn....

Let him develop on the bench... We had a chance and he blew it...

Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

DunderHenne

Last edited by Rock Sexton on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

The guy is a complete meat head. Fire everyone and hire Gruden.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

Cisco_56 wrote:
Stop making excuses for henne it's getting old. He's not that good under throws way too much I'm starting to think he's a mental midget makes dumb mistakes and the coaching staff knows it that's why we been running the wildcat. We need a new qb because henne is not the answer. My point exactly another int in our own redzone do I need to say more mental midget. What an idiot PERIOD
Yea, its Henne fault someone deflected the pass. Talk about a mental midget.

They put Henne in a 3rd & 9 with that 1st down running play with under 1:30 to play in the game.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

Oh brother Miami lost so lets bash. Pathetic.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
Cisco_56 wrote:

They put Henne in a 3rd & 9 with that 1st down running play with under 1:30 to play in the game.

Why was he throwing it there to begin with? Bess was bracketed and the pass was 5 yards when we needed 9 ......

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

I tried to preach about the false prophet Henne. but no one would listen.

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been..."
— Henry Kissinger

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Yea it gets pretty emotionally high strung on these forums after fans realize we are out of the playoff race. All semblance of reality and level thinking goes out the window.
Henne is on his last leg here though. We likely will look for a replacement this offseason and then he will have to earn his starting job the hard way.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Quote:
MikeBerardino 6 of Henne's picks this year have come in the fourth quarter ... tied for 2nd in NFL

http://www.phins.com/phins-urls.html

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

RedZone wrote:
I tried to preach about the false prophet Henne. but no one would listen.

Oh brother, now we have the psychics on here proclaiming their intelligence and foresight. Give me a break.
It takes time to evaluate a qb. We are seeing the process play out and no one here is liking what they are seeing. Stop with the "I told you so" garbage already.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Dphins4me wrote:
Cisco_56 wrote:

You have to be friggen kidding!!!!!!!

You are really making an excuse for that!!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

I can't defend Henne after today. He should have had a bomb TD pass to Hartline, and that turned into one of two awful interception. The last one was tipped, but still looked like Bess was mobbed.

Very hard to defend the guy. He had chances today and was just way off.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:07 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

kev1321 wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:

You have to be friggen kidding!!!!!!!

Actually for that pick, it is a viable explanation. Even the commentators were saying it wasn't Henne's fault. However, his performance all game sucked. Scott is just making the point that THAT particular pick wasn't his bad. Calm down there.....

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

I certainly don't want to be negative. I LOVE this team WIN, LOSE, or DraW! I at times have been critical, and realize that being an armchair QB is easier than QB in NFL. I've listend to the Nay-sayers (not sure if that makes sense) and am completely frustrated to no end. I've been told to wait, give him (Henne) time- He's coming along.. BUT in the same breathe I ask.. How many interceptions does he have to throw before it's not development, just poor QB'ng.. Any thoughts? I'm open to any and all ideas, let's just be constructive about it. Please no "mean" responses as I've see some get for not agreeing with our QB.. PHIN FEVER is top notch, but I"ve seen too many attack against orthers with dffrnt opinions. What do we do now at QB.. ??

Last edited by 1dolphinsfan on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
Re: Is Henne the QB?
jammer wrote:
Some more fuel to the fire...Chris Mortenson responded to Sparano laughing him off by saying no matter what Sparano says publicly the Fins have had internal debate on Henne. He adds that they want to give him time to turn it around.

Turn what around? Is he supposed to have Pro Bowl numbers already? Yes his picks last night were game altering, but he's started 17 games! Thank God Mort and his sources weren't around for Troy Aikman's first few years and Steve Young's first few years, and of course Drew Brees and Eli Manning, and I guess Jay Cutler should have been cut by Chicago after last season.

There is a reason Adam Schefter was brought in and basically pushed Mort aside.

As for Kev, why are you guys bothering? He's on Kev Island with those comments and the population is 1.
I do not believe his picks were game altering. Its not like Miami was in the red zone when they happened.

:ann0y:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Dphins4me wrote:

You see the two deep passes Hartline had his man beat on that Henne threw the ball to the defender instead?

Yeah, mental midgets we are for expecting a QB to hit an open WR thats got 2 steps on his defender...

Now try and reply without showing your lack of intelligence and calling names.... :boo:

DONT THINK THE PICKS WERE GAME ALTERING??? SO NO PICKS = US LOOSING???

Come On Man!!!! :hithead:

Last edited by 10acjed on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

kev1321 wrote:

No excuse, just plain bad luck.
A lineman deflecting the pass? Happens to every Qb.

How many did Miami deflect today? How many of those got hit directly towards another player?

Hey Carrol dropped an easy pick that would have won the game.

Where is the ire on that?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

10acjed wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:

You see the two deep passes Hartline had his man beat on that Henne threw the ball to the defender instead?

Yeah, mental midgets we are for expecting a QB to hit an open WR thats got 2 steps on his defender...

Now try and reply without showing your lack of intelligence and calling names.... :boo:

Come On Man!!!! :hithead:

He was responding to the name calling. Try to follow along mate.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

10acjed wrote:

Yea, bad throw. Ever seen any other QB miss that pass?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Nuff said... all the ints were hennes fault so no excuses about that the kid dug himself 6 feet deep and the hole has just been closed.... the team is very hungry and want a playoff run and this game shows that henne cant do it... yea the browns beat the saints pats and almost the jets but they havnt won many games beating us did not put them at 500. Easily with a qb who can get us tds we would be a contender every year our defense is very good our offense has weapons our biggest concern is henne and henning and that is that... the idiots who want sparano gone are clearly lost... this is a very good team we are 28th in tds scored and thats becaus the qb does crap in the red zone... coach hasn't done anything wrong why would anyone want gruden... he has 1 superbowl for a team he didn't build and that same team was horrid the years after the superbowl..

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:14 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

Phin wrote:

Actually for that pick, it is a viable explanation. Even the commentators were saying it wasn't Henne's fault. However, his performance all game sucked. Scott is just making the point that THAT particular pick wasn't his bad. Calm down there.....
Bingo.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

Auguste88 wrote:
Nuff said... all the ints were hennes fault so no excuses about that the kid dug himself 6 feet deep and the hole has just been closed.... the team is very hungry and want a playoff run and this game shows that henne cant do it... yea the browns beat the saints pats and almost the jets but they havnt won many games beating us did not put them at 500. Easily with a qb who can get us tds we would be a contender every year our defense is very good our offense has weapons our biggest concern is henne and henning and that is that... the idiots who want sparano gone are clearly lost... this is a very good team we are 28th in tds scored and thats becaus the qb does crap in the red zone... coach hasn't done anything wrong why would anyone want gruden... he has 1 superbowl for a team he didn't build and that same team was horrid the years after the superbowl..

No. 1 & No. 2 Wr out of the game. Two UDFA who have very little playing time all year playing WR with Bess.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

3 PICKS, ALL HIS FAULT ....Awful

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

kev1321 wrote:
3 PICKS, ALL HIS FAULT ....Awful

2 his fault. One bad luck. Again I ask. How was the last his fault? Because he happen to throw the pass?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Its very unfortunate that Henne plays so inconsistent. You almost have to now look to draft or trade for another quarterback as one would be a fool to put all your money on Henne to be our guy heading into next season.

Sure there is so many factors you can blame the game on and it isnt all Henne's fault, but he just worries me with his decision making and so far, he hasnt shown me he is the franchise QB.

How ironic is it that Nolan Carroll plays a great cover and steps in front of that pass at the end of the game only to drop it and then we get the ball back and Cleveland capitolizes on an interception to win the game.

Carroll makes that pick, Miami wins. Throughout this season, the fins have been in plenty of situations where our guys are in the right place at the right time, but they just dont deliver enough when it is needed.

Momentum is huge in the NFL and we seem to let alot of those opportunities slip through the finger tips....no pun intended.

Oh well, I refuse to bash Henne and I was throwing my empty water bottle across the room like a little child, so I was frustrated too, but this just isnt our year. Hopefully, we finish strong and gain confidence going into the off season.

I still believe this team isnt all that far away from becoming a playoff team again.

Hard to pick between the two, but I want NE to skunk the Jets!!

:jests:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Dphins4me wrote:
Auguste88 wrote:

No. 1 & No. 2 Wr out of the game. Two UDFA who have very little playing time all year playing WR with Bess.

Dude what kind of excuse is that????He missed Hartline, Who was wide open for a td!!!!!!He threw it to the defender instead

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

so what?? first off hartline and bess were playing meaning marshall was the only injured wr.. stop making excuses hartline had the rookie by ten yards how do you throw an int they said the last wasnt his fault either... then why the hell was he staring down bess who was covered good anyway hes not good conversation done. playing dline you are taught to watch the qbs eyes and make a play on the ball if hennes eyes are on bess the whole darn time then whats going to happen... the ball gets batted and ts another int all on henne..

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

kev1321 wrote:

Dude what kind of excuse is that????He missed Hartline, Who was wide open for a td!!!!!!He threw it to the defender instead
Not an excuse. Just pointing out facts. Miami played majority of the game without their No. 1 & No. 2 Wr. The player filling in are raw.

Yes, he missed Hartline. Ok, not denying that. He is not the first Qb to miss on a deep throw. . He did not throw it to the defender.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

Auguste88 wrote:
so what?? first off hartline and bess were playing meaning marshall was the only injured wr.. stop making excuses hartline had the rookie by ten yards how do you throw an int they said the last wasnt his fault either... then why the hell was he staring down bess who was covered good anyway hes not good conversation done. playing dline you are taught to watch the qbs eyes and make a play on the ball if hennes eyes are on bess the whole darn time then whats going to happen... the ball gets batted and ts another int all on henne..

He missed the pass to Hartline. Not the first Qb to miss on a 50 Yd pass.

Yes. DLman are taught that. However, a QB has to look at the WR when he throws it giving the DL time enough to react. Miami deflected many passes today & none when straight to a teammate. Bad freaking luck.

Again, where is the ire of Carrol dropping an easy pick right before that?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:30 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Dphins4me wrote:
kev1321 wrote:

Not an excuse. Just pointing out facts. Miami played majority of the game without their No. 1 & No. 2 Wr. The player filling in are raw.

Yes, he missed Hartline. Ok, not denying that. He is not the first Qb to miss on a deep throw. . He did not throw it to the defender.

OK :awe:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Carrol did drop the pass BUT henne threw 3 ints... i rather have a pass deflection then an int on our qb... that drop int at our own thirty yard line on theyre last drive was only because henne gave them the ball over there so turnovers lead to losses and thats what henne did turn the ball over... and yea qbs miss 50 yard plays but hennes done it ALL year...

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next