View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Are the coaches losing this team 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Are the coaches losing this team
I've seen some bad losses where they just got their butts whipped but they layed down tonight. Furthermore, they layed down in the 3rd quarter when the game was still on the line. Brandon Marshall was the first defector and set the tone for the big strike. So are they lobbying for Sparano's head? If not, what would you call it. There were guys just going through the motions tonight. That really discouraged me. As for me, I'm ready to quit wasting my weekends and evenings following a team that has no heart. Miami has become the Detroit Lions South. Refs take away wins and have no respect for the team so bad calls are just acceptable, almost expected. Players just collecting checks. Divas like Marshall who don't give a rip about team and are only into self. This team will win when it gets rid of players like Marshall the heartless group which quit on the field today.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Are the coaches losing this team
Sadly, today's Detroit Lions are more fun to watch then the Dolphins. I suspect they will kick Miami's butt later this year.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

There's something to be said about injuries and guys not executing properly over the course of a season.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

the d didnt lay down... try being on the field for almost 40 min!!!!..didn't see anyone quit, but I did see mounting frustration!!!..

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The coaches have lost this team. Sparano can't control Marshall. He needs to bench Marshall because his conduct is hurting the team right now. I just feel like the players don't believe what the coaches are telling them. I feel like offensively the staff the and players we have just don't mix. Something has got to give, we need to shake things up somehow because 16-0 at home is embarrassing.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

16-0 tonight and one win in 5 home games......and out of three nationally televised appearance, 3 losses...and two of those were shameful losses.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]